Official juve´s player of the year--> Zlataaan Ibrahimovic (7 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I wouldn't say that Zlatan didn't deserve to win that award, it's juz that other players like Camo/Canna should get it. These 2 have been consistent throughout the season. Emerson also should get a go since he helped our defence time and time again.

And again some ppl have forgotten about wad Emerson has contributed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Cannavaro would be the most logical. He single handed transformed the defense from swiss cheese to unbeatable. Ibrahimovic had a good season, but was a bit inconsistent. Camoranesi had a great season but didn't have a huge impact on the team.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
If I had to chose Juve's all season best player it has to be Cannavaro. Never the less, Ibrahimovic deserved this award. Its his first season in the Serie A and look at the wonders he's done.
He is a great talent and I hope he continues to develope. He has a great future awaiting him.... Helll he is doing great... Forget about the future :cool::cool::cool::cool:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
My choice:

1. Cannavaro
2. Camoranesi
3. Zlatan
4. Emerson
5. Thuram
Something like that, but I would put Emerson above Zlatan, becos without him our midfield would be a complete joke.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
so if about 90% of us dont think zlatan deserves it, how did he manage to win the award elected by the juve fans? :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
so if about 90% of us dont think zlatan deserves it, how did he manage to win the award elected by the juve fans? :D
Its not really from the fans... its from the odd person that passes through the juve store in torino...

Most of the people that win the player of the month award are peoples favourites or jus off the cuff choices... not the people that actually deserved it...

No way on earth zlatan came even close to being our best player last term... Canna by a mile

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Its not really from the fans... its from the odd person that passes through the juve store in torino...

Most of the people that win the player of the month award are peoples favourites or jus off the cuff choices... not the people that actually deserved it...

No way on earth zlatan came even close to being our best player last term... Canna by a mile
can you only vote from inside the store? im actually going to be there in about a week and a half. ill end up coming home with no money left at all, just loads of juve stuff :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

can you only vote from inside the store? im actually going to be there in about a week and a half. ill end up coming home with no money left at all, just loads of juve stuff :D
Yes... If you stand at the till end of the counter (not the shirt printing machine end) and turn 180 Degrees.. the vote box is right there in front of you...

I believe you can also vote at the counter at salice terme and at the store in palermo

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think to many Juve fans around the world, Zlatan represents the new light. For many years, we have lacked creativity upfront as former fan favorite DP was inconsistant. This, I guess why he was pick, for his many creative momments and promise for the future rather than his performance throughout the season.

I would have given it to Cannavaro too.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Anyone who doesn't think Cannavaro was the best player needs their head re-attaching imo - he was that good and clearly the best defender in the world by a country mile.

That said Zlatan had a good debut season and hopefully he can get better this time.. well done!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
Anyone who doesn't think Cannavaro was the best player needs their head re-attaching imo - he was that good and clearly the best defender in the world by a country mile.
I agree. Much better than Puyol,Nesta etc....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)