Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
this is bloody great! ok, vieri is old :blah:

but do you expect gilardino or zlatan to come and lead team this big in their early 20s and their first year at club? wake up!!!

and this definetely does not mean that gilardino wont come. di vaio is gone (thank god :extatic: ), trez is almost gone. one more striker needed. and who is better for this job of teaching youngster to become italy's numer1 striker than vieri. great deal indeed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
this is bloody great! ok, vieri is old :blah:

but do you expect gilardino or zlatan to come and lead team this big in their early 20s and their first year at club? wake up!!!

and this definetely does not mean that gilardino wont come. di vaio is gone (thank god :extatic: ), trez is almost gone. one more striker needed. and who is better for this job of teaching youngster to become italy's numer1 striker than vieri. great deal indeed.
Spot on Vil. Good stuff. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Conclusions....

1. Moggi is the best

2. Vieri has indeed been a Bianconeri deep inside

3. I hope this becomes official in the near future

4. Forza Italia starting June 12th

5. Juve will have kick-ass attack in 04-05 + Scudetto is ours...

Nakigol

Jun 3, 2004
Vieri!! Thats pretty sweet.......i still hope we get Chevanton but not for a year loan of Miccoli. they might as well give us the schudetto now lol

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

Man ROMA have accepted Reals offer for some time now...
incase you don't know, Emerson has said that he will join JUVE and
no other team.

he has separated with his wife and since he doesn't want her to get
full custody of the children it's important he remains in Italy!
Relax guy, just going on what RAI said. And If I did hear about it I wouldn't have posted it..

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Pendir isn't that what Porto just did? ;)
It certainly is... and I've been expressing my fascination with Porto winning 5 competitions out of 6 they were participating in.... ever since Porto won the Champions League... :D

I think it is time to go to sleep...

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Fvck the scudetto, I want the CL. Screw it, I want both. :D
both would be great!
But for me the scudetto is much more important!

as I was younger and watched serie a on the telli they often had
this man going around in diff. italian cities and province. The way
local ppl. spoke about Lo Scudetto really caught me.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
very good news. Vieri is a 20+ goals every season striker. and we have the azurri main striker with us!! :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Actually, I believe bothe clubs will profit from this move. Inter has no need for Vieri as they have Adriano, and Di Vaio is an ideal partner for him. Recoba is too inconsistent, Martins too young and Kallon not good enough. I can see Diva and Adriano doing great things for Inter.

As for us, we need a new striker since Treze is going to be sold, and Vieri probably has a year or two left in him. But we are going to need a substitute striker to gradually involve him more and more him in the team and make him a first teamer in a year or two. Zlatan, anyone?

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
We arent even finished paying for Di Vaio, and if he moves, then we still need to pay Parma their Cash... BUGGER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)