Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (55 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True, but I understand your hate. I mean, it's almost natural for the Scottish and Irish to hate England, perhaps even for the Americans, but why does the whole world turn on them when things like these happen?
You need to speak to other folk for that.

I still think it is their arrogance of believing they are better than everyone else which annoys everyone, though it does make it all the better when they go out.

It's not just football. They think they are suprerior to everyone at everything, which I can only think dates back to the Empire.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
True, but I understand your hate. I mean, it's almost natural for the Scottish and Irish to hate England, perhaps even for the Americans, but why does the whole world turn on them when things like these happen?
Actually I don't hate England but I was enjoying the drama and the talents the Croatians have. Then by the end of the game the booing was fun.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sweden through - England out. Perfect evening.
congrats man:)

Elmander lost his place though..which is really unfair:(
Campbell didn't do much wrong really, but i do agree the backup for England is very mediocre, the old guard of Beckham was the onyl real inspiration for England...also the 1st half England never came out like they wanted to win it...so many times the mentality that 1 point is enouigh has backfired
He was nutmegged for the second goal..he didnt do much right either though did he?

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
:rofl: :weee: muthafuk!!! This is just brilliant. I have a strong resentment for these overated pricks. No-one from UK next year.... Its way to lovely to be true.......but it is!!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nah he was injured. Elmander and Ibra up front for Sweden on Euro 2008 with Henrik Larsson making a comeback as a backup? :D
Would be something.
and i assume Kallstrom is still playing second fiddle to Lagerbacks favourite Anders Svenson??:groan:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
and i assume Kallstrom is still playing second fiddle to Lagerbacks favourite Anders Svenson??:groan:
Yes this is unbelievable but true. Källström got the start today though as Galatasarays Tobias Linderoth (our starting def cm) was injured and Anders Svensson had to cover for him. Källström played decent and scored the winner.
The whole nation of Sweden is now hoping for Svensson to get a long term injury just in time for Euro 2008.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
aye i wish the Scots were there....that was a tough way to bow out
I never expected to make it. Just competing with world class sides was great.

Yeah, u right. The Scottish at least fought on the pitch and didnt let 'reputation' play for them. Tossers they are!!
I can't believe how poor England are.

So would any English players make it into a British side?:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes this is unbelievable but true. Källström got the start today though as Galatasarays Tobias Linderoth (our starting def cm) was injured and Anders Svensson had to cover for him. Källström played decent and scored the winner.
The whole nation of Sweden is now hoping for Svensson to get a long term injury just in time for Euro 2008.
i dont know what Svenson has over Kallstrom..Kallstrom would add vital creativity to your midfield..Linderoth is a good holding midfielder..but how old is he now..? 33-34?

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #639
    Yes,

England ISN'T part of Western Europe ;).
    Sorry to disappoint you, Seven. I don't think about, let alone dwell, on your past tirades in NATW as much as you might seem to think here.

You're certainly welcome to bring up the "Western" part all you like. But I was talking about countries that were questionably in Europe for UEFA purposes or not (or, in the case of England, where many of the residents may not consider themselves within Europe).

But you may continue to have the zen conversation of one man talking. No interruption on my behalf...

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    How could I forget.:rofl:

Almost as good as when Zidane scored twice in injury time to beat the Engish in 2004.
    how about the romania game where tehy somehow lost?that was a great game

Yeah, u right. The Scottish at least fought on the pitch and didnt let 'reputation' play for them. Tossers they are!!
    damn yoda has gotten really bitter in his old age

I never expected to make it. Just competing with world class sides was great.

I can't believe how poor England are.

So would any English players make it into a British side?:D
    craig gordon would be a shoe-in for the keepers spot:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)