Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (40 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
No doubt we deserved to lose.

I though McFadden just ran into him.

I see Hearts are still hanging on against France.
come on the JT's

damn bound to happen eventually

hey wonder what scots would think if mikoliunus dives and wins a penalty against france and helps us out:D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What the fork happened tonight? Why are all the games with weird results?
Half the teams under a lot of pressure and choking and half the teams with no pressure and playing with more freedom.

Or it is because Neptune is making a weird angle with Uranus.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Such teams choking under pressure is just a perfect example that the whole quality of football is in a decline.

Sep 26, 2007
I would have to say it did not deflect off of Ribery. I can't really tell I can see it go past him and he is kicking his leg back but, I don't see any contact.

PS please consider yourself lucky to have made me watch a video of France which highlights Ribery.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I would have to say it did not deflect off of Ribery. I can't really tell I can see it go past him and he is kicking his leg back but, I don't see any contact.
Dude. Buy glasses.

PS please consider yourself lucky to have made me watch a video of France which highlights Ribery.
In my country, we have a saying that goes: "Intressepenisen hårdnar".

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It was Ribery with the first one, not Henry.
2 goals officially credited to Henry. But I agree, it seems the ball touched Ribery.

Dude. Buy glasses.
She´s not a dude.

In my country, we have a saying that goes: "Intressepenisen hårdnar".
I don´t like the sound of that.

Woah. I don't know what your country is but, don't talk to me in a foreign language. You are definitely crossing the uncomfortable line.
I agree. Let´s swear on him in Croatian. I´ll teach you a few words. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)