Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (79 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If France wins tonight they go 1 point in front of Scotland and have very good chances of qualifying. :weee:

Sorry, Juve Red.

Also, England fucked up but it doesn´t matter. Croatia is still top favourite for qualifying. :cool:

This is the current situation:

1. Croatia 10 games played, 26 points
2. England 11 games played, 23 points
3. Russia 10 games played, 21 point

Remaining matches:

Israel - Russia 17/11/2007
Macedonia - Croatia 17/11/2007
England - Croatia 21/11/2007
Andorra - Russia 21/11/2007

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No need to apologise.

Like myself and Bozi were saying in the build up, this result fits nicely in with all the other times we have come off a good run to lose a game we should win.

Scotland were terrible, Georgia were solid. They deserved to win.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
come on belgium, screw it up again!!
Hey! :mad:

If France wins tonight they go 1 point in front of Scotland and have very good chances of qualifying. :weee:

Sorry, Juve Red.

Also, England fucked up but it doesn´t matter. Croatia is still top favourite for qualifying. :cool:

This is the current situation:

1. Croatia 10 games played, 26 points
2. England 11 games played, 23 points
3. Russia 10 games played, 21 point

Remaining matches:

Israel - Russia 17/11/2007
Macedonia - Croatia 17/11/2007
England - Croatia 21/11/2007
Andorra - Russia 21/11/2007
Israel's match isn't easy at all, Russia might lose points there, I want Croatia to win over England.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I think im beginning to understand why Bozi and Juve_red were so pessimistic of Scotland's chances.I still hope they qualify over France.
hell with us being so downcats all week you would think the defeat would be more pallatable. however, we got exactly as we deserved tonight.

So provided that Scotland dont stage a miracle comback in this game,Italy only need one win from the last two games to qualify?And what about France?
currently drawing with lithuiania:smoke: lose to ukraine and we might still do it lol

I guess Kostarica's Georgia gonna make some news.

Bad day for Brits today eh.
que kostarica coming in and telling us that georgia invented the game while we were all still chasing dinosaurs

No need to apologise.

Like myself and Bozi were saying in the build up, this result fits nicely in with all the other times we have come off a good run to lose a game we should win.

Scotland were terrible, Georgia were solid. They deserved to win.
amen to that, pearson was awful, fletcher let the game go by him and ferguson could not make a forward pass if he was the last man. oh and davie wier got caught out every time he tried to do anything

bloody typical of us, we will probably fail to qualify by 1 points

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
amen to that, pearson was awful, fletcher let the game go by him and ferguson could not make a forward pass if he was the last man. oh and davie wier got caught out every time he tried to do anything

bloody typical of us, we will probably fail to qualify by 1 points
I will exempt Fletcher from criticism because I don't think he was fit and shouldn't have played.

Weir can't play in a game when we are not defending deep.

I hate Ferguson so much that I can't comment on him without bias, so I won't say anything.

I would add that we set out with too attacking an outlook and that the full backs and Maloney were pathetic.

I get the impression from the way we started that the players were complacent, which is inexcusable.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
actually i wont critisize maloney as he at least appeared to try,pearson continually ignored him wide and then ran straight into a challenge, which he inevitable lost

i think you are right they turned up expecting to steamroller the georgians (like most of our media) and were too laid back to get their finger out when the georgians showed a little fight

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There is no doubt Maloney tried. I just feel he made a lot of poor decisions and looked very lightweight.

Did you think any of the penalty shouts were penalties? I only though the one where Maloney was brought down when trying to cross was a penalty.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
only thought macfaddens was a stick-on penalty was an awful challenge, worse decision by the ref but we did not deserve to get anytying from the game so balls to it all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)