Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (71 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
jack mate hate to break it to you, i mean you do not have such geat experience of scotland so i will have to break this to you gently.

regardless of tonights score,scotland only need to win at hampden to go through

so we will probably draw against georgia and lose to italy,
it is what we do

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No you won't. Scotland will reach the Euro topping the group. France will go behind and Italy will be satisfied with third place:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
No you won't. Scotland will reach the Euro topping the group. France will go behind and Italy will be satisfied with third place:
well we can hope mate but as a scotsman i have past experience of our glorious failure. until we actually do it i will always be worried we will screw it up

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
well we can hope mate but as a scotsman i have past experience of our glorious failure. until we actually do it i will always be worried we will screw it up
Are all Scotsmen like that usually? Because Iain is so much optimistic about qualification. He actually describes the current team as being one with a very high quality in every department.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Are all Scotsmen like that usually? Because Iain is so much optimistic about qualification. He actually describes the current team as being one with a very high quality in every department.
its 50-50%, we are usually all very optimistic but you know what they say about once bitten twice shy:shifty: guess i am afraid to get carried away for once, usually i would be needing scraped off the ceiling but i just have this feeling of trepidation

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
By scoring his 41st NT goal against Faroe Islands today, Thierry Henry reached France's All Time Scoring record.

1. Michel Platini 41 goals in 72 matches
2. Thierry Henry 41 in 94
3. David Trezeguet 34 in 69
4. Zinedine Zidane 31 in 108

Damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)