Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (5 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Way to compare 2 teams :faq1:

Take a look at the table... you bring it on biatch!
ofcourse you compare it like that, because these two happened in 4 days, and not in months or years ;)

the standing is like that because of the fixture advantage you got, but if you insist, then look at the goals scored and conceeded :howler:

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Poland - Azerbaijan = 5-0? :D

Poland - Armenia = 1-0

Armenia - Azerbaijan?? bring it on baby :smoke:
Last time I come to a conclusion like that didn't worked that well :/

Turkey>Greece (4-1 in Athens)
Greece>Bosnia (4-0 in Zenica)
Bosnia>Norway (2-0 in Oslo)
But then Norway played 2-2 against Turkey in Frankfurt :disagree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
ofcourse you compare it like that, because these two happened in 4 days, and not in months or years ;)

the standing is like that because of the fixture advantage you got, but if you insist, then look at the goals scored and conceeded :howler:
Man, don't even get me started. Azeri football is way better than Armenian (for all times). Remember Neftchi-Punik? :D lol the next year they were so afraid they didn't even show up for the game haha

The goal vs Finland:

Nice shot.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Last time I come to a conclusion like that didn't worked that well :/

Turkey>Greece (4-1 in Athens)
Greece>Bosnia (4-0 in Zenica)
Bosnia>Norway (2-0 in Oslo)
But then Norway played 2-2 against Turkey in Frankfurt :disagree:
don't take everything you read that serious fool :pumpkin:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Man, don't even get me started. Azeri football is way better than Armenian (for all times). Remember Neftchi-Punik? :D lol the next year they were so afraid they didn't even show up for the game haha

The goal vs Finland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atDYjtpDOCE&eurl=

Nice shot.
both of them play shitty football.. I am just messing with you, but it is sure thing that Armenia doesn't lose like Azerbaijan 5-0 7-0 all the time you know ;)

even at the group draws, Azerbaijan was at the level of san marino and liechtenstein, and Armenia at a higher level, that's why we are at the same group, you got it now kid ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I would like to know more about Hearts from a Hearts fan, I heard some ot very pleasant stuff about them last Saturday from Iain and he's an Aberdeen fan.
well get on msn and i will talk you through a lot, dont listen to juve_red is a bitter man, cant see the wool for eth sheep attatched to his bell-end

My team is Hajduk Split but it's been a looong time since I watched them play, like 4 years, I completelly lost interest in our leauge. I only follow our NT and I would support Juventus over any team, it's the only club I actually love. Hajduk was a hobby while in high school, fighting with everyone because they all supported Dinamo Zagreb, I never really cared for it much but it was fun. :D
in last months 4-4-2 they talked about the hadjuk-dinamo game and the hatred that comes with it now,seems like you wouls be taking your life into your own hands going to that game

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
both of them play shitty football.. I am just messing with you, but it is sure thing that Armenia doesn't lose like Azerbaijan 5-0 7-0 all the time you know ;)

even at the group draws, Azerbaijan was at the level of san marino and liechtenstein, and Armenia at a higher level, that's why we are at the same group, you got it now kid ;)
Why does everyone keep calling me kid? I'm 20 now, dammit :stuckup:

lol

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

in last months 4-4-2 they talked about the hadjuk-dinamo game and the hatred that comes with it now,seems like you wouls be taking your life into your own hands going to that game
What's 4-4-2 man? Some show? If so, I bet it's a English one. :p Whole Europe trying to make us look like savages when the whole world saw how our supporters were at the last WC and how the English ones were...

That's bollocks, it's no worse than going to Roma-Lazio, Celtic-Rangers and so on. Surely there were fights, lot more before than now, but that comes with the territory with such derbies. I've been to a few of our derbies and always came out clean, I've seen innocent folks get hurt also but like I said it goes with the territory, it's football, I don't like it but it's there. For example in the last 2,3 years no brawls happened here in Zagreb, the security is tighter and I guess people got smarter.. It's a derby like any else, just that they play shite football :p , and if you have the least brains in your head you won't get into any trouble at all.

Sure once in a while you could simply find yourself to be at the wrong place in the wrong time, but hey, you can find yourself in a situation like that every day just by going to work.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
What's 4-4-2 man? Some show? If so, I bet it's a English one. :p Whole Europe trying to make us look like savages when the whole world saw how our supporters were at the last WC and how the English ones were...

That's bollocks, it's no worse than going to Roma-Lazio, Celtic-Rangers and so on. Surely there were fights, lot more before than now, but that comes with the territory with such derbies. I've been to a few of our derbies and always came out clean, I've seen innocent folks get hurt also but like I said it goes with the territory, it's football, I don't like it but it's there. For example in the last 2,3 years no brawls happened here in Zagreb, the security is tighter and I guess people got smarter.. It's a derby like any else, just that they play shite football :p , and if you have the least brains in your head you won't get into any trouble at all.

Sure once in a while you could simply find yourself to be at the wrong place in the wrong time, but hey, you can find yourself in a situation like that every day just by going to work.
4-4-2 is a football magazine, cheers for the info its always better to get a real idea of a situation from eth horses mouth.
they were talking about how this game used to be very friendly croat-love-in but since the league was formed its become far more tense. they spent a lot of time talking to ultra groups from both sides, who all seem to have a fascist ideal, but then again so do many ultra groups and its not always representive of teh wider group of support

cheers for the info

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

4-4-2 is a football magazine, cheers for the info its always better to get a real idea of a situation from eth horses mouth.
they were talking about how this game used to be very friendly croat-love-in but since the league was formed its become far more tense. they spent a lot of time talking to ultra groups from both sides, who all seem to have a fascist ideal, but then again so do many ultra groups and its not always representive of teh wider group of support

cheers for the info
Well that's actually true, most of the supporter groups are radically right orientated but it's more of a image of the group than what people actually believe. Teenagers get to know some guys with those kind of ideals and they immediatelly shave their heads and start being hooligans and rightists. It's just a phase that leaves a general impression that the whole group is like that. Under 17 year olds are actually the biggest hooligans around here, but the good thing is most of them grow over it..

Long story short, I think that magazine wanted to make a juice story, it's not like that at all, completelly blown out of proportion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)