Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (38 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Yeah, there might be a lot of unwanted trouble if Armenians are to come to Baku.

That'd be sick if they could play in Tbilisi or Kiev :eyebrows:
Armenians cannot travel to BAKU that equals to suicide;

There would be very "tight" in Tbilisi too, as there are many Armenians and Azers here too.

I think Kiev is good;

Anyway where are you from you know Tbilisi, and are familiar iether with Azers or Armenians; ??

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hey Vlatko, what's your team in Croatia and who would you cheer for if they played Juve?
My team is Hajduk Split but it's been a looong time since I watched them play, like 4 years, I completelly lost interest in our leauge. I only follow our NT and I would support Juventus over any team, it's the only club I actually love. Hajduk was a hobby while in high school, fighting with everyone because they all supported Dinamo Zagreb, I never really cared for it much but it was fun. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Who's the better player, him or Luka Modric?
Modric is a midfielder, Da Silva is a striker, you can't compair them. I think both will have a good future but if I had to choose which one I'd like to see in Juve, I'd say Modric. He's the type of player that drives the whole team, while Da Silva is lethal in front of the goal and can decide games on his own he requires good support from the team to be at his best.

Jul 23, 2006
Modric is a midfielder, Da Silva is a striker, you can't compair them. I think both will have a good future but if I had to choose which one I'd like to see in Juve, I'd say Modric. He's the type of player that drives the whole team, while Da Silva is lethal in front of the goal and can decide games on his own he requires good support from the team to be at his best.
Aha

How much would it cost to sign both?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Armenians cannot travel to BAKU that equals to suicide;

There would be very "tight" in Tbilisi too, as there are many Armenians and Azers here too.

I think Kiev is good;

Anyway where are you from you know Tbilisi, and are familiar iether with Azers or Armenians; ??
I'm from Georgia :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Aha

I have no idea. The president of Dinamo is a egocentric lunatic, even more so than Zamparini, and he's determined to make a European Dinamo. I don't see him parting with both of them at the same time, I think Da Silva will leave and Modric will stay for another season, which would be the best solution for both players. Modric is awesome but he's still very young and we must not risk him in a big transfer so soon. Mamic, Dinamo president, claims Eduardo is worth 10mil Euro, but like I said he's crazy, I think he's worth 5,6mil considering the leauge he plays in. Modric would be of an equal price I believe.

Jul 23, 2006
I have no idea. The president of Dinamo is a egocentric lunatic, even more so than Zamparini, and he's determined to make a European Dinamo. I don't see him parting with both of them at the same time, I think Da Silva will leave and Modric will stay for another season, which would be the best solution for both players. Modric is awesome but he's still very young and we must not risk him in a big transfer so soon. Mamic, Dinamo president, claims Eduardo is worth 10mil Euro, but like I said he's crazy, I think he's worth 5,6mil considering the leauge he plays in. Modric would be of an equal price I believe.
You can't blame the president for trying to overprice his players

Palermo's owner is overpricing his players(Barzagli) nowadays so he doesn't end up making another mistake(esp after Toni's sale as well as Grossos's)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You can't blame the president for trying to overprice his players

Palermo's owner is overpricing his players(Barzagli) nowadays so he doesn't end up making another mistake(esp after Toni's sale as well as Grossos's)
That's true and it's a good way to do business, but trust me, this one is crazy as it gets. ;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, he's 23 and scoring like crazy, more than a goal per game ratio. True our leauge is poor but he's impressive nonetheless. I think he should go to PSV, he could make a name for himself there very easily.
Not only scoring, he has many assists too.

Aha

Eduardo already over 10 mil. EURO-s, Modric would be cheaper.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
No way is he worth that much, maybe he even is but because of the leauge his price will drop by 40%.
Mamic will not sell him under that price, you´ll see. League doesn´t matter cause Eduardo is already proving himself on International stage with Croatian NT, his price can only rise....

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Mamic will not sell him under that price, you´ll see. League doesn´t matter cause Eduardo is already proving himself on International stage with Croatian NT, his price can only rise....
I agree with you, he's very impressive, but I just don't see a player from the Croatian leauge being sold for 10mil, we're not there yet. LOL, I dread to think where that money would go if he'd be sold for that amount, a lot of people would get pretty rich, pretty quick. :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I agree with you, he's very impressive, but I just don't see a player from the Croatian leauge being sold for 10mil, we're not there yet. LOL, I dread to think where that money would go if he'd be sold for that amount, a lot of people would get pretty rich, pretty quick. :D
Remember how much Dinamo got for Balaban from Aston Villa ;) Eduardo is a more complete player than him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Remember how much Dinamo got for Balaban from Aston Villa ;) Eduardo is a more complete player than him.
And that's how much they'll get for Eduardo IMO, perhaps a little more. Though Eduardo is 6 times better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)