Official: Deshamps to Juventus! (2 Viewers)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
It is very strange of Deschamps to demand all those players, he should know that it would be too expensive, and if he cant manage anything with this fantastic team Juve already have, then i think he is a very limited and unskillfull manager!.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
mentalità vincente.... that's what i was saing. that is main factor.

but still i want to see ecra and rothen in our squad. hope that moggi somehow will change his mind.
With his last two games in CL, Monaco has raised Rothen price very much.

Jerome Rothen is already been negociated by Moratti.. 95 % chances he will be Inter next season...:(

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
well if its that waym then one more very good player will become an average one.
but it is still incredible how didi managed to raise such team as monaco to such hights. RESPECT DIDI u need to win only one match and u will be legend.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
He said he would like to play in Juve, but money will be an esential factor here, because Monaco needs to capitalizes his players as much as possible...Moratti by his side, has made a big offer for rothen....

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
The transition will not be easy for Monsieur Deschamps to Serie A as a coach. Forget about instant results..I'm not too convinced this was the best solution. whatever.
thats just cause yuo are a f****** milanisti¨!!:D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont think deschamps has a problem in serie A at all. he played there long enough to know how the game is played. this is why moggi probably chose him in the end because he has no experience coaching in serie A, but has played there before and he has CL experience.

he has asked for players to join and i think all of them can join if moggi plays his cards right. kapo may have stuffed up rothen, however, doesnt mean that both cant join. kapo was for free so its not gonna affect as much. morientes is more than possible if we sell trez. squillaci is very much needed. Evra would be nice, but rumours of maxwell have risen as well. i dont think deschamps will complain of that.

seriously, if we sell trezeguet and nedved and get the big bucks for them from barca and chelsea, we can get these players and even more if we play our cards right.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Didier Deshamps has officially declared that he accepted to join juventus,
moggi paid him 2 million euros for 3 years contract....

he will be presented by juventus on next Friday....

source (arabic, trusted):

www.calcio4arab.com

Thanks GOD i have an Al`Quaida cell just across the street. Ill call one of them to translate it for me :LOL:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
It is very strange of Deschamps to demand all those players, he should know that it would be too expensive, and if he cant manage anything with this fantastic team Juve already have, then i think he is a very limited and unskillfull manager!.
What fantastic team? You think coming third was a fluke? in terms of quality, this so called fantastic team if inferior to both Milan and Roma and certainly nowhere good enuff in Cl. In the defence no one player stands out in terms of quality, in midfield , apart from Maresca and possibly Camo and even they would look very inferior in the Milan squad when it comes to creativity while the attack we have the increasingly injury prone Dp so how is this a fantastic team?
It needs a lot of fresh blood and even if I too have my doubts about DD but you have to start somewhere and he has to be allowed to work with players he is confident and comfortable with not, the somewhat stale squad we currently have.

He has won everything there is to win so there would be no problems with respect and egos from his squad

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
hmm.... is it really offical not or??

hmm. i hope to see Gilardino and not morientes, and what i heard real want to brin morientes back to madrid!
Me too...

When does Morientes' contract expire with Real?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
So he wants to bring Squillaci, Evra, Rothen, and Morientes? Good. Finally there's a coach who agrees with us about the fact that we need major reinforcements in all aspects of our game, not minor ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)