Official: Deshamps to Juventus! (5 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Even so, we know that Prandelli is a man who knows how to get the job done as far as winning goes, not to mention the fact that he's one of the best when it comes to getting youngsters to perform/develope.

Jul 28, 2002
if we get dd, it may make up for loosing mexes, but i dont expect him to bring thee schudeto straight away, i hopw he builds a team for the future, and we let him have time to do so.

Hopefully he bring rothen and evra, even possibly giuly, but that would be a marvelous luxury.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
So he wants to bring Squillaci, Evra, Rothen, and Morientes? Good. Finally there's a coach who agrees with us about the fact that we need major reinforcements in all aspects of our game, not minor ones.
I'll fly to Turin and kiss Didier's feet if he brings those 4

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Same here. I'd love to see something like this next season:

Buffon
Thuram - Ferrari - Squillaci - Evra
Zambrotta - Emerson - Maresca - Rothen
Morientes - Del Piero

:drool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He has that Spanish factor going against him but I for one would be willing to give him a shot. He has applied his trade exceptionally well in La Liga and Ligue 1, as well as for his NT and in the CL, and even though Serie A is a knotch or two higher as far as goalscoring difficulty goes, I think he could make it.

I'd hate for him to flop, but there's only one way to find out how he'll do, right? :undecide:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would say give Fernando a chance, but he might be too expensive if we were to get Gila, or, if we already have Gila........

But, I wonder if Deschamps will be able to pull some strings and try to lead a caravan of Monaco players to Juve. Maybe he will convince Monaco to let some players go for cheap, but I find that hard to believe.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well Stu, what I mean is there could be a deal already in place for him, or Parma have agreed on a fee. That would mean just the final steps of the transfer need to be concluded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)