Official: Deshamps to Juventus! (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Im also with DD and Monaco, for the beautiful football they had play in the CL...ALLEZ, MONACO..

But, it will not be easy...Porto is a real cold killer squad and with experience in this situations.....

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Im not so shure, Porto looks to me as more regular, more tactical and more solid team than Monaco. Mourinho is as resourceful as Lippi and they have won Uefa Cup and 3 titles in a row.....

Anyway..................ALLEZ MONACO

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Im not so shure, Porto looks to me as more regular, more tactical and more solid team than Monaco. Mourinho is as resourceful as Lippi and they have won Uefa Cup and 3 titles in a row.....

Anyway..................ALLEZ MONACO
i agree with every word;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
maybe so, but the alternative in prandelli hasnt the all round experience of deschamps.

im not particularly fussed if deschamps doesnt succeed in his first season. if juve brings in young talent and makes huge changes, it will be hard for him to win something. however, its the future that i want. i dont want one good season, i want scudetti and most importantly, a CL. no success for one year is okay when a team has success for 4 years after that.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
The transition will not be easy for Monsieur Deschamps to Serie A as a coach. Forget about instant results..I'm not too convinced this was the best solution. whatever.
Agree, I think this is a bad option for Juve when it comes to Serie A. Deschamps is probably a good coach for the champions league, but i dont think he is the kind of manager who can make a consistent and stable team. Just look at Monaco, which IMO has the best squad in France!. I think Juve has done a big mistake here, only time will show, ill give him a chance. But for me Serie A is far more important than CL and Prandelli is without a doubt a lot safer man for leading Juve in Serie A.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
i agree with you guys that DIDI does not have that much experiense to lead such team as juve in serie a, but still we need new coach whch will rejuvenate whole team, which is more important, the coach that has the spirit of winner. dd was the best choise. moreover i really believe in moggi!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I also think Prandelli would be a more suitable coach for the post-lippi trauma first year, but it seems that once Del neri was out of the race, Moggi has inclined in favor of DD ...

It was a decisive factor the attitude change in DD himself. At first he conditionates Moggi to arrive only if the team agreed to bring in a list of players. But looking at Moggi ready to sign Prandelli made him think twice...

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
right and that is positive start for his career as our coach. though the most important think is to make him understand that its not just regular team like monaco, its JUVE and it will be very hard.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
He ask for a contract of 3 years and 4 million a season, moggi offers him 2 years of 3 million.......

He ask for Squillaci, evra, rothen and morientes. moggi will give him Kapo, Zebina, probably schillachi and maybe Morientes...

but he is eager to coach Juventus and he has the most important factor in a bianconero coach: mentalità vincente....

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
mentalità vincente.... that's what i was saing. that is main factor.

but still i want to see ecra and rothen in our squad. hope that moggi somehow will change his mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)