Official Cricket thread (6 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
WΏΏdy;2959833 said:
AGAIN? :D

Before i celebrate my victory,good job ze and his boys and hard luck,made it really really difficult and punched above their weight :agree: At one point when akmal was batting i had my gonads in my throat.

Melo,be a man and change your username to "forza India" for a month

Byrone bitch - Now support India in the finals :D

The biggest idiot of the match - Rameez raja - for blaming everything on Misbah-ul-Haq,the only pakistani batsman to show some heart and stay on the wicket as others departed right in front of him.

Balls Runs Strike rate
Misbah-ul-Haq 76 56 73.68
Mohammad Hafeez 59 43 72.88
Younis Khan 32 13 40.62

And now!

FORZA INDIA!!!!!

let us destroy sri fucking lanka in the finals and win that world cup!

DO IT FOR SACHIN BOYS. COMMON!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
WΏΏdy;2959833 said:
AGAIN? :D

Before i celebrate my victory,good job ze and his boys and hard luck,made it really really difficult and punched above their weight :agree: At one point when akmal was batting i had my gonads in my throat.

Melo,be a man and change your username to "forza India" for a month

Byrone bitch - Now support India in the finals :D

The biggest idiot of the match - Rameez raja - for blaming everything on Misbah-ul-Haq,the only pakistani batsman to show some heart and stay on the wicket as others departed right in front of him.

Balls Runs Strike rate
Misbah-ul-Haq 76 56 73.68
Mohammad Hafeez 59 43 72.88
Younis Khan 32 13 40.62

And now!

FORZA INDIA!!!!!

let us destroy sri fucking lanka in the finals and win that world cup!
Congrats on the victory bro but i'm not backing India, Sri Lanka gave me justice in the form of destroying England & NZ.:D It's gonna be a great contest between Tendulkar & Murali plus Sehwag & Malinga!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we were the better team, yet still manage to fuck it up.

can't take this, am absolutely gutted, a huge FUCK YOU to Hafeez, Misbah and YK.

good luck to India in Mumbai.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The Pakistan team were terrible on fielding and gave as much as 18 runs from no balls and wides, but I must give a huge applause on the Indian fielding,they won it for them..
Congrats India, beating Aussies and Pakistan,so now they should win the final..!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
we were the better team, yet still manage to fuck it up.

can't take this, am absolutely gutted, a huge FUCK YOU to Hafeez, Misbah and YK.

good luck to India in Mumbai.
Pak weren't the better team. Not on paper either. It was a game of two innings. They contained india's batting well, but then had no strategy in their own innings. Can't blame them either. Semi final, chasing, not the easiest thing to do away from home.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Congrats on the victory bro but i'm not backing India, Sri Lanka gave me justice in the form of destroying England & NZ.:D It's gonna be a great contest between Tendulkar & Murali plus Sehwag & Malinga!

Common Byrrrrrrrrrrrroooo! For old times sake. For all the bhenchod madarchods of the world. We'll take all the support we can get. :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Pak weren't the better team. Not on paper either. It was a game of two innings. They contained india's batting well, but then had no strategy in their own innings. Can't blame them either. Semi final, chasing, not the easiest thing to do away from home.
we were better, made Tendulkar looked like a clown.

the pressure got to us, Indians were only better in fielding.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
we were better, made Tendulkar looked like a clown.

the pressure got to us, Indians were only better in fielding.

Yea, a clown that scored more than anybody else on that pitch. And one, who was dropped by four other clowns. India batted and fielded better, and would've been a better bowling unit too, if not for Wahab. The better team held their nerve to win the game.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yea, a clown that scored more than anybody else on that pitch. And one, who was dropped by four other clowns. India batted and fielded better, and would've been a better bowling unit too, if not for Wahab. The better team held their nerve to win the game.
Afridi, Ajmal and Hafeez also bowled well, if was just a total fuckup in the field.

better bowling unit :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)