Official Cricket thread (48 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
AGAIN? :D

Before i celebrate my victory,good job ze and his boys and hard luck,made it really really difficult and punched above their weight :agree: At one point when akmal was batting i had my gonads in my throat.

Melo,be a man and change your username to "forza India" for a month

Byrone bitch - Now support India in the finals :D

The biggest idiot of the match - Rameez raja - for blaming everything on Misbah-ul-Haq,the only pakistani batsman to show some heart and stay on the wicket as others departed right in front of him.

Balls Runs Strike rate
Misbah-ul-Haq 76 56 73.68
Mohammad Hafeez 59 43 72.88
Younis Khan 32 13 40.62

And now!

FORZA INDIA!!!!!

let us destroy sri fucking lanka in the finals and win that world cup!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
WΏΏdy;2959833 said:
AGAIN? :D

Before i celebrate my victory,good job ze and his boys and hard luck,made it really really difficult and punched above their weight :agree: At one point when akmal was batting i had my gonads in my throat.

Melo,be a man and change your username to "forza India" for a month

Byrone bitch - Now support India in the finals :D

The biggest idiot of the match - Rameez raja - for blaming everything on Misbah-ul-Haq,the only pakistani batsman to show some heart and stay on the wicket as others departed right in front of him.

Balls Runs Strike rate
Misbah-ul-Haq 76 56 73.68
Mohammad Hafeez 59 43 72.88
Younis Khan 32 13 40.62

And now!

FORZA INDIA!!!!!

let us destroy sri fucking lanka in the finals and win that world cup!
Thats bullshit. He made it very difficult for the others around him to score the way they wanted. He was not looking for runs, just blocking everything. If you can't get shots in, at least get some singles and keep the strike moving. The only reason his strike rate is looking good is because he went for broke when all was lost.

And oh, Forza Sri Lanka :p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
They wasted us and it's always nice to say you were wasted by the Champions :D
If we win u can always say you are as good as the champions since we had a tie :D

Thats bullshit. He made it very difficult for the others around him to score the way they wanted. He was not looking for runs, just blocking everything. If you can't get shots in, at least get some singles and keep the strike moving. The only reason his strike rate is looking good is because he went for broke when all was lost.

And oh, Forza Sri Lanka :p
I dont agree...if someone else at the other end would have sticked with him till the end they had 5 powerplay overs left...they would have made it with wickets in hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)