Official Cricket thread (5 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
FML:sergio: I just knew when we didn't bowl out their last two wickets things were gonna go wrong. Amla's wicket was fucking bad luck, Graeme Smith & Faf du Plessis are the ones that lost the game for us. Graeme wasted too many balls & was an idiot to slice his shot but Faf took the cake, the moron should have sacrificed his wicket.

Overall, NZ got their lucky break & did well to unsettle Faf, you could see how the NZ fielders were giving him shit for having the best batsmen run out.:D That being said, it looks like India is gonna take this cup. Sri Lanka should steam roll england & NZ.

Oh & Melo, save your fucking predictions you jinx.:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I wont be here for the semis and the finals,have my exam tomorrow and a long 2 week holiday :D

Btw,i was surprised to see NZ sledging,even vetorri started to get in the face of the batsmen...once NZ smelled blood they were all over SA....

Another one of the great big chokes for SA though,letting NZ come back into the game from a winning position.

cheer for india now byrone :D

Apr 15, 2006
WΏΏdy;2954755 said:
I wont be here for the semis and the finals,have my exam tomorrow and a long 2 week holiday :D

Btw,i was surprised to see NZ sledging,even vetorri started to get in the face of the batsmen...once NZ smelled blood they were all over SA....

Another one of the great big chokes for SA though,letting NZ come back into the game from a winning position.

Man, that sucks Tyrannosaurus dick, bro! :sad:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sorry B :frown:

You know I love you :heart:
Go ahead, make predictions for Pakistan.:D

WΏΏdy;2954755 said:

Well it wasn't a nice thing for me to see but any other side would have done that.:D I'm just gutted that Kallis will retire not having won the WC, that just makes me sad. As for cheering for a side, i'm cheering for everybody except England & NZ, so i don't give a damn who wins.:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yeah, I do like watching one day matches, and India vs Pakistan is probably the best one, India would want this one so bad, they probably wont care about the final as long as they beat Pakistan..
but again,an upset would be even much better for us neutrals..:D

Don't say that. It's Sachin's last cup and he deserves one before he retires, :) but the stupid law of averages is playing on my mind. They've never beaten us dem Pakis, in a world cup. Let's hope we make that record stand a little longer. :)

India NZ will make an interesting final but I think Lanka might make the cut there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)