Official Cricket thread (49 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
What religious school?

I know I should. He's been jinxing/reverse jinxing (as Asif put it) for the 2 days I see!
I reckon you give him a two week ban if Pakistan don't win tomorrow. If Pakistan win, then just give him an infraction for almost screwing things up against Australia.:D

Fuck you, you fucking jinx. If it wasn't for Tahir, i'd be looking for some major hardcore voodoo priests to screw your team over & make you stick your dick in a blender.

Fuck this! We need to remove your name from the Desi Thread. Choosing one Paki over at least 6 Indians. TRAITOR! :stuckup:
Tahir put my name there, fuckface & Tahir's toe nail is more valuable then all of you fuckers combined.:stuckup: Asif marrying a woman, you flirting with every girl plus sucking up to the americans, woody making double cheap skate cross breed indo-chink babies, the rest can fuck off. What has become of the Indian men of today.:sergio:

Apr 15, 2006
Tahir put my name there, fuckface & Tahir's toe nail is more valuable then all of you fuckers combined.:stuckup: Asif marrying a woman, you flirting with every girl plus sucking up to the americans, woody making double cheap skate cross breed indo-chink babies, the rest can fuck off. What has become of the Indian men of today.:sergio:
Since when did flirting become forbidden all of a sudden? :D Besides, everyone knows I'm committed towards my love for Hoori! :stuckup:

BTW, your user title :lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If Sehwag stuck around until 20/25 overs i would think that India would have been in the drivers seat, he really knows how to accelerate the run rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)