Official Cricket thread (41 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sri Lanka almost fucked up but they held their nerve, excellent win for them & i'm so glad those fags go home, they rode their luck way too much against my boys. With Sri Lanka's top order playing so well & their spinners doing their job, they're favorites to win the WC IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I've been listening to the radio here about the SA team's choke performance & the callers are far more irate about Graeme Smith not coming straight back to SA to face the heat & explain his crap performances. One caller said, Smith die poes moet goe terug huis to kom, ons gaan om goed & lekker donder"

Translated - Smith should come home so we can give him a good & proper beating.:lol2:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sri Lanka almost fucked up but they held their nerve, excellent win for them & i'm so glad those fags go home, they rode their luck way too much against my boys. With Sri Lanka's top order playing so well & their spinners doing their job, they're favorites to win the WC IMO.
Oh come on, you guys choked :seven: :p

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
If Pakistan don't win the world cup then cricket sucks.

Smith die poes moet goe terug huis to kom, ons gaan om goed & lekker donder"

Translated - Smith should come home so we can give him a good & proper beating.:lol2:
What language is that? and how do you say 'give him' a good & proper beating (goed & lekker donder)?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If Pakistan don't win the world cup then cricket sucks.

What language is that? and how do you say 'give him' a good & proper beating (goed & lekker donder)?
I guess cricket sucks for you.:D It's afrikaans, give him is gee hom but translating languages gets a bit complex when structuring sentences.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I guess cricket sucks for you.:D It's afrikaans, give him is gee hom but translating languages gets a bit complex when structuring sentences.
Cricket has been a sucky sport since 1999, that's when I had to switch to football proper. It's been fun supporting bangladesh recently though.

I am thinking of using 'gee hom goed & lekker donder' as a catch phrase. Don't know how to speak it in a spiteful way however.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
WΏΏdy;2958350 said:
And you deserted me for a religious school where they made a pakistani fan outta you! :D
What religious school?

You should consider banning Fake Melo just for the duration of the match, he's bound to jinx it up for your boys.:D
I know I should. He's been jinxing/reverse jinxing (as Asif put it) for the 2 days I see!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)