Official Cricket thread (5 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Now THAT was a fucking game! 50 overs cricket dead? India were at fault for not winning this tie. Poor fielding & not having adequate bowling options is going to haunt them further on during the competition.

Honestly, i don't know why India decided to behave like morons after they put up 300 runs. They should have allowed the established partnership to slog it out until the 45th over where they could have taken the batting power play. India could have easily put up a score of 360/370 had they done that.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Now THAT was a fucking game! 50 overs cricket dead? India were at fault for not winning this tie. Poor fielding & not having adequate bowling options is going to haunt them further on during the competition.

Honestly, i don't know why India decided to behave like morons after they put up 300 runs. They should have allowed the established partnership to slog it out until the 45th over where they could have taken the batting power play. India could have easily put up a score of 360/370 had they done that.
If india manage to win this world cup with this shit bowling it would be a huge HUGE achievement,we have 3 quality bowlers,sing-khan-munaf and on any given match day on of them is definitely bound to have a bad day...that leaves us with 30 overs of average bowling....
I agree the team looked way too comfortable defending the huge total....m surprised by the fact that dhoni has not learned from the previous matches that the bolwing needs discipline and that chasing huge totals in on this tracks is easy against quality bowling too...

Dhoni is a bit over confident,or at least he was. hope he learns from this match

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
England think they should have won it too, looking at the stuttering chase.
Well it certainly was an open tie but England also had a major brain fart. Strauss should have kept his cool & made sure he batted till the end.

If india manage to win this world cup with this shit bowling it would be a huge HUGE achievement,we have 3 quality bowlers,sing-khan-munaf and on any given match day on of them is definitely bound to have a bad day...that leaves us with 30 overs of average bowling....
I agree the team looked way too comfortable defending the huge total....m surprised by the fact that dhoni has not learned from the previous matches that the bolwing needs discipline and that chasing huge totals in on this tracks is easy against quality bowling too...

Dhoni is a bit over confident,or at least he was. hope he learns from this match
It's not only the bowling but the fielding was horrendous too, when India was here in SA, they seemed to have got their act together because they really did cut off those easy singles. In any event, i don't think Dhoni has the respect or the experience to captain this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)