Official Cricket thread (6 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Forza another upset.
Especially against India.:agree:

Nice performance by my boys, although i'm still worried about Kallis form, if we are going to exceed expectations than he's the key to doing so. Nice to see Duminy getting his batting practice today & hopefully AB can continue his fine form, hopefully he isn't peaking to early. As for Imran Tahir, he's spectacular, can't wait to see what he does to England on Sunday.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I haven't seen him in action. I watched maybe 30 min of the SA vs Netherlands game but it was too boring :p But if his name is an indication of anything...he must be quite the cricketer :p
Boring? Your attention span has diminished as of late.:D For once SA could steal some talent after giving other nations most of our rejects.:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Boring? Your attention span has diminished as of late.:D For once SA could steal some talent after giving other nations most of our rejects.:D
My attention span has diminished as of late but I'd still not watch the Dutch play cricket. SA won with 200+ runs, how much entertainment could that have been? At least Pakistan gave Canada a chance today :p

What rejects are you referring to?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
My attention span has diminished as of late but I'd still not watch the Dutch play cricket. SA won with 200+ runs, how much entertainment could that have been? At least Pakistan gave Canada a chance today :p

What rejects are you referring to?
AB De Villiers was spreading the 6's & 4's all over the ground, what's not to like?:D Pakistan were ridiculously lucky with that match, fortunately for your boys, Canada are good at bending over & taking a beating.:p

Pietersen, Trott and the lot I suppose...
Yep the SA B Team aka England along with Ryan ten Doeschate. Ireland also had some SA rejects playing for them.

---

I felt sorry for Zimbabwe going down at 162/9 but Bangladesh are just horrendous, 56/6 on 17 overs.:lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Epically.:sergio:

One would think 172 to win could be achieved in 30/35 overs with ease. England really upped their game in terms of fielding & batting, there's no way to deny it but they deserved that victory.

Basically what divided the two sides was extras & a winning mentality. Luckily it's a group fixture.:D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I saw the SA score at 107-3 and saw that England didn't score much... So did the smarter thing and went to bed... Missed a great match...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)