Official Cricket thread (7 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Next week Saturday. Enough time to recuperate & get our act together.
I am not very excited about our form either...we should have raped balgladesh,beat england cofortably and dont even need to play to beat ireland....but fucked up in each game big time

But my boys will be ready for you :stuckup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ψoody ;2926226 said:
I am not very excited about our form either...we should have raped balgladesh,beat england cofortably and dont even need to play to beat ireland....but fucked up in each game big time

But my boys will be ready for you :stuckup:
I'm not worried about your bowling options, it's your batting line up that scares me. So our bowlers have to be extra cautious & restrict your boys to a reasonably easy score to chase or defend. If we can bat first, i'm confident.

Anyway, i just want us out of the group stages & hopefully we can avoid Sri Lanka & Pakistan. I'm hoping we have a match up with Australia, we need to prove a point with them.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Well,u allready beat WI and it should be easy for you to dispatch bangladesh and ireland....so you are through....

I hope we knockout the aussies :D Afterall they beat us TWICE in the last world cup,the only team to beat us...and they fucking did it in the final the third time

If u look at it..
1996 final-australia beats SL
1999 final-Australia beats pakistan
2003 final-australia beats India
2007 final-Australia beat SL
2011 final-Australia nowhere since it got raped by everyone

sub-continent teams have a bone to pick with australia and pretty much everyone else does too :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Forget you, i hope we knock out the Aussies. I'll even accept the chokers tag provided we knock them out everytime.:D Anyway, what can you do, Australian sports personalities are driven, motivated & excellent athletes, they only strive for success.

This year, im pretty sure they wont win it. Anybody but Australia & England.:D

Dec 31, 2008
ψoody ;2926264 said:
Well,u allready beat WI and it should be easy for you to dispatch bangladesh and ireland....so you are through....

I hope we knockout the aussies :D Afterall they beat us TWICE in the last world cup,the only team to beat us...and they fucking did it in the final the third time

If u look at it..
1996 final- SL beats australia.
1999 final-Australia beats pakistan
2003 final-australia beats India
2007 final-Australia beat SL
2011 final-Australia nowhere since it got raped by everyone

sub-continent teams have a bone to pick with australia and pretty much everyone else does too :D
fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)