Official Cricket thread (6 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
England looked strong a couple of months before the WC...looked like they will be one of the favourites...along came aussies and raped them in the ODI series....since then they have looked below ordinary...i dont see them in the semis

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
ψoody ;2926369 said:
And we have never played each other in the final.

It would be an awesome night of final in mumbai if we win :D

Let's reach the final first,byrone wants his boys in the final
Netherlands want their boys in the final but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen *looks over to Byrone* :snoop: :p

SA - Pakistan/India final.

England & Australia crashing long & hard.

:D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Its an interesting match tomorrow,pakistan and new zealand,both have to come strong.

Afridi have been amazing so far,but pakistan depend on him a bit too much

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ψoody ;2926387 said:
England looked strong a couple of months before the WC...looked like they will be one of the favourites...along came aussies and raped them in the ODI series....since then they have looked below ordinary...i dont see them in the semis
It's taking them a long time to regain focus after winning The Ashes.

That was their main objective for this winter and they just can't seem to get back the level of intensity they showed in that series.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The reaction to Ireland beating England has been quite funny. Most of the country (myself included) weren't aware that the Cricket World Cup was taking place but as soon as we beat the old enemy, everyone in the country is talking about it.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
To be honest Media attention here in Australia has been minimal too.

It's only since Ricky Ponting basically accused the organisers of doctoring the pitches that we're hearing about it. Also England loosing (in anything really) is always good news for the aussies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Netherlands want their boys in the final but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen *looks over to Byrone* :snoop: :p

Bastard.:D

If Asif and Amir wouldn't have cheated we would arguably be the most lethal bowling side in the world.
Yes you could argue all you want to about it, you'd come a close second to the mighty protea bowling attack.

ψoody ;2927494 said:
Kevin Pietersen out :rofl: byrone's prayers just got answered
Fuck him, i hope Trott goes next.:xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)