Official Cricket thread (55 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He played against England today.

Took 1 wicket for 62 runs off his 10 overs.
How did i miss that? He seems a bit rusty.

Almost match day and there is just too much at stake for Bangladesh. Excited and hoping for a repeat of 2007 world cup. :D
That was a truly magnificent performance by the Bangladeshi's but nobody will be underestimating them this time round.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“@iamhassan9: @StuartBroad8 kadi tu larki nahi hai te fir tu pakka Khusra hai.”-- yeah mate I agree I think...

Stuart Broad got OWNED at twitter :lol:
It's impossible to own someone by ripping them in a language they don't understand. Don't hate the on the pretty boys :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
What a waste of space Canada are, seriously i wouldn't be surprised if they get smashed for 150+ runs or lose by 10 wickets everytime.

Kenya was just another joke as well.:lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What were you expecting?

Cricket World Cups are always like this until the latter stages when the real teams start to play each other.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I wasn't expecting Zimbabwe to fold like this. They have pretty decent bowling options, mainly spinners due to the sub continent which really helps them curtail hefty score lines but their batting has been rather dissapointing. Their top order really should have taken more in & just tried to build on those single & two's.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
thankfully, the next WC will only have 10 teams.

enough with these minnows already.

it is NOT a global game, stop trying to sell it like it is.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
What a magnificent performance by the Netherlands! I would never, ever have expected them to reach 292-6, England were piss poor in the field today but take nothing away from ten Doeschate, he played like a champ.

Anderson & Pieterson expecting each other to catch ten Doeschate's ball when he was on 47 was hilarious.:lol:

Collingwood running into the circle during the batting power play to bring Borren right back after being dismissed.:lol:

Swann dropping that vertical sky rocket.:lol:

England were a fucking joke, i hope Netherlands can muster up the courage to defeat them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)