Official Cricket thread (13 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So are you guys ready for the WC? India have experimented quite a bit & i was impressed with their team ethic all round. Gary Kirsten has made major improvements to the team. They just need to work on their fielding & they are one of the favorites.

So before i hear more about choka cola, i'm not confident with my boys.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Are India's openers going to be fit for this?

They missed a few games in SA, didn't they?
Not sure but Gambhir & Tendulka did miss a few matches. India need to revise their bowling department because they need variety. Once Khan & Harbhajan have bowled their overs, they look lost. I still think their favorites to take it, they really have improved mentally & have come together as a team.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
their bowling is shite, no matter which variety they use.

look a formidable team, but if they lose the toss and have to bowl first in a KO match, could be difficult.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
What do you think of Pakistan's chances? As for my boys, if we don't get Kallis involved we won't do shit. Kinda annoyed that Mark Boucher & Albie Morkel didn't make the squad. Imran Tahir better fucking justify his selection as he was dubbed as the ace up our choking sleeve.:D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the format is very simple, you'd have to be an absolute retard of a team not to make the QFs.

after that, all bets are off, no one knows which Pakistan team may turn up on the day.

I'm not particularly optimistic though, even a SF berth would be a good tourney for us I think.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
That's the thing with Pakistan, totally erratic & unpredictable, real wild card. Provided Australia & England crash & burn, i don't care who wins. It could be Holland or Ireland, just not those fuckers.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Aussies are dangerous, defending champs, and with the Ashes backlash right up Ponting's arse, him and the rest will be very motivated.

England, well they're being pwned by the Aussies, and are dark horses...just don't strike me as WC contenders.

Sri Lanka's a good bet, very balanced outfit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)