Official Cricket thread (5 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Good fight B, very good fight. Your boys gave me multiple heart attacks. One hell of a game.

Right now I'm sure people in Pakistan are ecstatic!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I just knew that there batting lineup was still rusty but none the less a well deserved victory.Fuck come to think of its kinda like the dutch in the euro's win all their group matches & then start to choke.:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
icεmαή;2040519 said:
enjoy the moment Ze... nice to see Afridi scoring again...
i'm off to bed... gudnite guys...
Thanks man. Good night.

I just knew that there batting lineup was still rusty but none the less a well deserved victory.Fuck come to think of its kinda like the dutch in the euro's win all their group matches & then start to choke.:D
We are usually the chronic chokers though.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #650
    Pakistan arent really chokers.We're just unpredictable as Fuck.

Thanks Andy,Byron and Asif.

This reminds of the way Iraq won the Asian Football Thing - A nation in tatters,and they pulled it off against all odds.Hopefully we can do it too.The country deserves something that makes every single Pakistani happy.

This was actually incredible.SMS,phonecalls,the TV channels,every's facebook status...Incredible.

Only one more to go.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!:touched:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Pakistan arent really chokers.We're just unpredictable as Fuck.

Thanks Andy,Byron and Asif.

This reminds of the way Iraq won the Asian Football Thing - A nation in tatters,and they pulled it off against all odds.Hopefully we can do it too.The country deserves something that makes every single Pakistani happy.

This was actually incredible.SMS,phonecalls,the TV channels,every's facebook status...Incredible.

Only one more to go.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!:touched:
    True, that's what I should have said.

And :touched:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    No man i bet at the beginning of the tournament,i forgot the odds but if Pakistan win i collect $10k.I put down $500 on SA,Pakistan & India to win,so now its up to your boys.:D

My friend won over $200k by predicting that Australia would get knocked out early in the competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)