Official Cricket thread (47 Viewers)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #621
    Pakistan wont really rip through any top orders.The ripping comes in the 2nd half of the innings,when THE MAN comes in:smoke:

Anyway,personally,i would have West Indies down as the favorites.There is something really exciting about them.If there was a team other than Pakistan that i enjoy watching,it's them.They've been down and out for so long,and every now and then they blast the opposition away.And unlike the past it's not their bowling,it's the batting.Gayle is a freak.

Anyway.Best Of Luck Byrone.Even if SA beat us,id still love you.

Not as much as i should,but i still would:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    There is a contest happening in my company to guess the semi finalists, runners up and winners... I'm one of the 3 people to have correctly guessed all the semi finalists... I think the rest of them either had India in their guesses or didn't select Pakistan... These are my other two guesses -
    Runners up - South Africa
    Winners - West Indies

So Forza South Africa and West Indies :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    icεmαή;2039578 said:
    There is a contest happening in my company to guess the semi finalists, runners up and winners... I'm one of the 3 people to have correctly guessed all the semi finalists... I think the rest of them either had India in their guesses or didn't select Pakistan... These are my other two guesses -
    Runners up - South Africa
    Winners - West Indies

So Forza South Africa and West Indies :D
    Is your dad rooting for Pakistan? :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    That almost sounds like my younger brothers first name: Mohyuddin. So how far does his support for the team go? Like does he follow the team or he just likes the team? :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    He used to follow the team, but now he's grown old and isn't too bothered... But when one of my cousins start a discussion about cricket just to piss him off he attacks in full fury... My uncle (who's just a few months older to me :p) is carrying the tradition and supports Pakistan with full vigour... He even went to the point of taking Urdu as his second language instead of Hindi at school :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Pakistan wont really rip through any top orders.The ripping comes in the 2nd half of the innings,when THE MAN comes in:smoke:

Anyway,personally,i would have West Indies down as the favorites.There is something really exciting about them.If there was a team other than Pakistan that i enjoy watching,it's them.They've been down and out for so long,and every now and then they blast the opposition away.And unlike the past it's not their bowling,it's the batting.Gayle is a freak.

Anyway.Best Of Luck Byrone.Even if SA beat us,id still love you.

Not as much as i should,but i still would:D
    Bah Gayle is no match for our bowling & fielding as it was proven in this competition before!

Anyway right back at ya!:D

icεmαή;2039578 said:
    Runners up - West Indies
    Winners - South Africa

So Forza South Africa:D
    We are in agreement,excellent stuff my man.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Anyway without a shadow of a doubt,the highlight of this tournament was having Australia go back home with some humble pie & their tails in between their legs.:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    And....that's why I was being cautious. After a very good start we were looking very good at 120-3 and then everything went downhill. No boundaries in like the last 5hrs. 149 is very chase able in my opinion. This should make it interesting though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)