Official Cricket thread (15 Viewers)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #584
    :heart:

I hope we play SA.

The laws/theories of nature,cricket,physics and general economic well being dont allow them to go past the semis in any competition.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I hope the Kiwis beat the Lankans tomorrow...would like to avoid the Saffers till the very end...and if they do their usual choke job, then we can thrash the Kiwis again in the final!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    You know I just love how everyone give South Africa this choker title considering this team was banned from international cricket from the 1970's & only reinstated in 1991.Now considering the calibre of our players & the constant talent we produce not much should be expected from the team but they are just that damn good.

Now for any other team not to produce more is plain bs because you guys have had plenty international exposure.So carry on with the choker title,records are meant to be broken.:D

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    that might apply to the majority of the cricketing nations, but Pakistan? hell no mate, we will always have more natural talent than any other country...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    No prob,ill get all the info from my mate.He works for cricket sa,now im not gonna do all this work when you can talk smack & not provide info.So right back at ya Ahmed,enlighten me.:D

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    well I would say it more as a historical point of view...Pakistan's domestic cricket structure has always been a joke...nepotism is rife and the competition has always been slightly competitive at best...yet we still manage to produce wonder players out of nowhere...guys that were picked to be net bowlers to give the national team batsmen some practice...next thing you know, the guy is bowling with the new ball in a Test match!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Oh please Ahmed you can do better than that,talent gets spotted in the weirdest of ways & places all the time.Im actually gonna give you stats & profiles of the up & coming future prospects & thats all you can give me?

I dont sing anti-Juve songs & pretend to be a badass dont treat me like a schmuck.:D

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I probably already know about a few of them, but yea go ahead gimme a list...and likewise, I'd be more than happy to give a list of Pakistan upcoming talent

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Cool just be warned i dont like bollywood movies but i do know who Anil Kapoor & Jon Abraham are,so dont bluff me & use a list of bollywood actors.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)