Official: Chiumiento to FC Luzern (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
FC Luzern verpflichtet Davide Chiumiento

Der FC Luzern hat Davide Chiumiento mit einem Dreijahresvertrag bis 30.6.2010 verpflichtet. Der 22 jährige offensive Mittelfeldspieler hat heute morgen das Training beim FC Luzern aufgenommen.

Davide Chiumiento wechselte als Junior zu Juventus Turin und gehörte beim italienischen Rekordmeister in der Saison 03/04 zum Kader der 1. Mannschaft. 2004 wurde er für 1 Jahr an Serie-A-Konkurrent Siena ausgeliehen, danach für eine Saison nach Le Mans. In Italien absolvierte Davide Chiumiento 15 Spiele in der Serie A, in Frankreich 17 in der Ligue 1. Letzte Saison spielte der mehrfache Schweizer U-21 Internationale für die Berner Young Boys.

Doesn't say for how much but he signed a 3 year deal with them.

link

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I think the fact that he hasn't even succeeded in Serie B is a pretty clear sign that he's not one of the better prospects. Look at how many players we loan out to Serie B clubs and quite a few of them manage to get people's attention. But this is Chiumento's history:

# 2004-2005: A.C. Siena on loan
# 2005-2006: Le Mans UC72 on loan
# 2006-2007: BSC Young Boys on loan

It's a fallacy to assume that every young player is good enough to succeed in Serie A.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I remember this guy because he was a friend of someone on the forum, and we all cheered him on when he made a couple of brief substitute appearances.

Luzern ay? Nice, I was just there the other week :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think the fact that he hasn't even succeeded in Serie B is a pretty clear sign that he's not one of the better prospects. Look at how many players we loan out to Serie B clubs and quite a few of them manage to get people's attention. But this is Chiumento's history:

# 2004-2005: A.C. Siena on loan
# 2005-2006: Le Mans UC72 on loan
# 2006-2007: BSC Young Boys on loan

It's a fallacy to assume that every young player is good enough to succeed in Serie A.
Perhaps, but it's not just the mere talent that'll do. Chiumento had some potential, but he probably failed to use it for several reasons.

Sep 14, 2003
He's not the first and he won't be the last young player we hoped would make it but ultimately just wasn't good enough.

I wish him well.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We gain nothing??? at all?? out of this deal???
again?? why are we in a such hurry to discard all our roster,
we cant afford their salary?
There is no club in the world that could spend a cent to buy them?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
We gain nothing??? at all?? out of this deal???
again?? why are we in a such hurry to discard all our roster,
we cant afford their salary?
There is no club in the world that could spend a cent to buy them?
Good question! Teams, who do not have our financial resources, survive by selling players. Yet, Juventus are giving players away! Tightwad Gigli doesn't like spending money, but he doesn't like making it either where Juve is concerned.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Good question! Teams, who do not have our financial resources, survive by selling players. Yet, Juventus are giving players away! Tightwad Gigli doesn't like spending money, but he doesn't like making it either where Juve is concerned.
That's maybe true, but you cannot make money out of every player...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)