Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
thx for all Canna! I hope you will always think on your old lady where you catched two titels in a row!

Good luck with Real Merda!maybe you come back one time as a trainer or manager!!

Forza Cannavaro!
always remembered!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rami said:
God, the highlight of this thread is that you are alive!!:touched:

We really got worried about you rab! is everything ok?

Oh and thankx canna blah blah blah...

I'm safe my friend....I managed to escape from there L Hamdella with my sister, though our mother still there and we'll try to get her from there, the situation is very hard, we have no more house nothing....but like I said the most Important thing is that we're safe after what I went through in Lebanon.

Jul 28, 2002
Well canna wasnt gonna last forever...was a hero while here and deserves to enjoy his final years as a pro.

Forza Canna.

Emo on the opther hand can go....he may add "balance" to the squad....but thats its...well if u dont count the 20million cash injection.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
sure it hurts a lot to see him leave, and join real, but we got to understand his gona be 33 in the autumn, he wouldnt win trophys with juve in the current situation, he wants to play in european competition and etc.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
I would really like it more if players did not give all the 'I'm never leaving Juventus' talk when they don't mean it. It makes them liars when they sign for another club a few days later. I actually believed canna when he said he would stay. Oh wel...joke is on me!

don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, canna!!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
finally.....

all the talk has made me sick. goodbye, thanks for everything....good luck with Real Merda, u'll need all the luck in the world :rofl:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
So this is it,we sold them for 20 mil and we will have 9 mil Euros/y more,because Canna and Emerson were earning 4,5 mil Euros /year /each.

Good luck Canna,wishing you all the best,I'm sad but you need to play in Europe not in serie B.I rescpect the decision,despite I disprespect capello and his club.

Forza Cannavaro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)