Official Canada Thread (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only thing good about Canada is ice hockey and there seems to be an above average number of hot ladies roaming around the Toronto area.

OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    The only thing good about Canada is ice hockey and there seems to be an above average number of hot ladies roaming around the Toronto area.
    You say that like its nothing to brag about. Ice hockey and hot women is all a city really needs. I mean c'mon man. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++

You say that like its nothing to brag about. Ice hockey and hot women is all a city really needs. I mean c'mon man. ;)
    I can think of a lot other things a city would need, but yes, you are partially correct.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    You know, if this was truly an Official Canada thread, shouldn't this be en français and in English? :cool:

(OK, OK... non-English language threads are definitely a no-no here.)

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    Ok, Let's keep this baby going by changing subjects.

(D'accord, on va changer le sujet)

What is your favorite place to visit in Canada and where would you like to visit?

(Ou, dans le Canada, aimerais-tu visitez? Et quelle est ton destination favorit dan le Canada)

Mine would have to be Vancouver. It's the best city in Canada next to Montreal. I'd like to visit the maritimes, that place seems to have alot of flavour.

(J'dore Vancouver, c'est la meilleure ville au Canada, apres Montréal. J'aimerais visiter les Maritimes. Il me semble qu'il est très beau la bas)

Happy Swag?

(content Swag?)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Je suis heureux. (I am happy.)

(My French doth sucketh. And though I did go around my first time in Paris with the line "Je suis le clown triste de l'amour", I didn't pick up nearly as many French chicks as I had originally hoped for. ;) )

I am a big fan of Vancouver too. Some pretty friggin' great espresso. :thumb:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Je suis heureux. (I am happy.)

(My French doth sucketh. And though I did go around my first time in Paris with the line "Je suis le clown triste de l'amour", I didn't pick up nearly as many French chicks as I had originally hoped for. ;) )

I am a big fan of Vancouver too. Some pretty friggin' great espresso. :thumb:
    You and I are the only people who judge a city upon the quality of its espresso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)