Official Canada Thread (1 Viewer)

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
I noticed that there are alot of canucks on here. This is now the official place to talk about all things canadian. Start off by stating your location and why you love it.

Montreal.

Cosmopolitan area with a great nightlife.

Landmarks: Place Ville Marie, Olympic Stadium, Bell Center. Club Super Sexe

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
habs rule

expos "ruled"

Impact rule

Alouettes rule

Montreal is great!!!

The ladies are so fine.

We have always something to party on like the F1 GP, tennis tournament, jazz fest and like cuore said, strip joints....

did I say the ladies are so damn fine? :D

OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    habs rule

expos "ruled"

Impact rule

Alouettes rule

Montreal is great!!!

The ladies are so fine.

We have always something to party on like the F1 GP, tennis tournament, jazz fest and like cuore said, strip joints....

did I say the ladies are so damn fine? :D
    this man knows whats up.

Jan 7, 2004
    toronto here

i guess the best place about toronto is all the cultures from greek to lebanese to chinesse to whatever and ye, we have a tim hortons in every intersection.

as for sports we got em leafs and argos and raptors and rocks (who rock btw) too bad i m not a fan of either

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    toronto here

i guess the best place about toronto is all the cultures from greek to lebanese to chinesse to whatever and ye, we have a tim hortons in every intersection.

as for sports we got em leafs and argos and raptors and rocks (who rock btw) too bad i m not a fan of either
    Are the rocks the soccer or lacrosse team?

We used to have the Express with lacrosse.

Jan 7, 2004
    here is my previous canadian thread, closed due to circumstances

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7447&highlight=canada

hightlight of the thread

and we can talk about the real symbol of canada. not the leaf but

TIM ****in HORTONS

i just saw the wierdest thing yesterday.

now Tim Hortons is a coffee place. i dont know about other canadian citties but in Toronto there is one in every major road intersection and there are billions of commercials on tv. now yesterday i was in a mall and i am near TimHortons tryin to get a coffe but there was a line up. so as a lazy person i am sitting down and waiting for the line up to get smaller but no luck and then it hits me. right there 2 seconds away there is another coffee place some which i dont even remember the name and i m thinkin it is frickin coffee. i go and get mine laughin with those stoopid commercial brainwashed people.

btw the coffee was the same and i even saved $.10 (canadian so it doesnt really mean anything)

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    soccer team in TO are the Lynx if I'm right...

apart of Tim Horton's, we also have Dollar stores at each corner. :(

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I can add that we have a toilet bowl stadium that's empty b/c of the departures of the greatest team in Baseball in 1994 the Montreal Expos.

They could of used it to bring teams like Juve, Milan or Inter here but Toronto always seem to get the games even with 199 fans in the stadium. Here in MTL we'd pack it no doubt(60 000 seats).

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Don...ur not even canadian??? whats the deal?

I've always been a fan of the big "Owe". I like it's design. Ya MTL would have no problem filling a stadium with a Milan-Juve game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)