Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The Bianconeri also helped Pinto neutralise Mario Balotelli, who had said beforehand he didn’t know any of the Costa Rica players.

“He knows us very well now,” smiled the Coach. “We have a lot of respect for Balotelli and watched him play everywhere, at club and international level.

he's quite gleeful isn't he :D complimenti

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
With all the jokes and laughs we've had on the 352 energy saving. It's the formation for this tournament. Darmian isn't know for his great defending and will allow him to push forward more. Keeping possession is key especially with the humidity.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't know they'll still be very dangerous. Costa Rica did the same thing and Italy wasn't able to break through, if Uruguay sit back all day I don't think Italy will be able to break through again and Suarez will hurt Italy on the break.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
“We will beat Italy with their own history: defend and counter-attack,”Muslera told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“Cesare Prandelli’s squad is strong. Gigi Buffon is a legend, Andrea Pirlo is the starting point for every move and the Juventus block represents the soul of the side.”

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
3/5/2 with balotelli immobile up top !!! PLAY MARCHISIO. In his position!! Enough of this bs experimenting in the wc!

- - - Updated - - -

I love how everyone always trashes the 3/5/2 but now all the teams that are successful in this wc are using it but we decide to abandon it

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Iran defending against Uruguay for 91mins gives me hope that Italy can escape with a draw against Uruguay.

EDIT: whoops Argentina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)