Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
I think I would end up playing a 3-5-2

------------------------Buffon
---------------------------------
--------Barzagli--------Bonucci--------Chiellini---------
--------------------------------------------------------
Candreva----De Rossi-----Pirlo------Marchisio-----Darmian
----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------Balotelli-----Immobile

or

I would play a 4-3-3

----------------------------Buffon
---------------------------------------------
---De Sciglio------Barzagli----------Chiellini---------Darmian
-----------------------------------------------------------
----------De Rossi-----------Pirlo---------Marchisio
------------------------------------------------------------
-------Candreva-----------------------------Cerci
--------------------------Balotelli

We have to try something different and while I don't like Candreva or Cerci, I think they will trouble the urugauy defence more

Hopefully De Sciglio is fit and De Rossi's injury isnt bad

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Balo is a great player, I don't care which way you look at it. He has had his issues but he is maturing, what because he missed two chances he is a dick head again?
Exactly. The whole Italian team looked god awful yesterday, he was the only one who did something remotely dangerous. All those subs killed the 2nd half, IMO there was no chemistry and Balo had 0 service.

Anyways, Balotelli is growing up, a couple years ago he would have had a red card.

- - - Updated - - -

De Rossi in the hospital of Natal, will undergo tests to assess the injury - Sky
Fuck…what happened?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Balotelli is a class, but this guy will always remain fickle. You never know what Balo will enter the pitch. Yesterday he did get few good balls, and missed 2 absolute sitters. I wouldnt blame lack of service, especially in the 1st half. Later on he faded away like most of Italian team.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A judge ordered the fifa to have the players take drinking breaks each 30 minutes according to belgian media

when was this decided cause italy has been advocating this for a while now

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I saw it yesterday during the match, good decision and fuck Fifa btw. They couldnt care less if some player might get a heart-attack.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Balotelli is a class, but this guy will always remain fickle. You never know what Balo will enter the pitch. Yesterday he did get few good balls, and missed 2 absolute sitters. I wouldnt blame lack of service, especially in the 1st half. Later on he faded away like most of Italian team.
I wouldn't consider those '2 absolute sitters'. Actually I think those were very difficult attempts. In the first half he got those 2 chances, and in the second he got nothing. The whole team was just pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck. :sergio: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)