Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #861
    I sense a certain animosity.
    It makes no sense, it goes against common sense. The guy has been an idiot for years, at every club he played. So that's a given.

If he comes here (or wherever) and repeats the mistake (shit) it's not even his fault. It's clubs fault only, because you know what you brought there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It makes no sense, it goes against common sense. The guy has been an idiot for years, at every club he played. So that's a given.

If he comes here (or wherever) and repeats the mistake ($#@!) it's not even his fault. It's clubs fault only, because you know what you brought there.
    I was going to say surprising. But what's interesting about Balo is that he hasn't had that mythical coach who would help the kid mature into an adult. He's still just as immature and stupid. Mourinho didn't do it. Mancini didn't do it.

If you want to know what he'll achieve in his career look no further than Cassano.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #863
    Some people never grow up. Or when they do, it's too late (regarding their career).

Cassano is a perfect example. Balotelli is the same kind.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I love how almost every time there's a discussion about Balo, there has to be someone who blames his coaches that they failed to help him mature. Somehow, Conte will do so at Juve because it's guaranteed that Conte will remain here at Juve with Balo forever to keep him like this and for the fact that "WE ARE JUVE", so it automatically makes players mature a lot.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I love how almost every time there's a discussion about Balo, there has to be someone who blames his coaches that they failed to help him mature. Somehow, Conte will do so at Juve because it's guaranteed that Conte will remain here at Juve with Balo forever to keep him like this and for the fact that "WE ARE JUVE", so it automatically makes players mature a lot.
    Some people are coachable. Some less so.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #869
    Some people are coachable. Some less so.
    You can coach him how to play. But not to tell him stuff like HEY NEXT TIME DON'T... (found this)

Racked up £10,000 in parking fines and had his car impounded 27 times
    Threw darts at youth team players.
    Threw tomatoes at a Serie A manager.
    Threw water balloons at a Serie A meeting.
    Started a fight with 4 bouncers after breaking the no touching rule at a strip club.
    Let fireworks off out of his bathroom window which set his house on fire.
    Started fights with Kompany, Boateng, Richards and Tevez in training.
    Went on TV in an AC Milan shirt with his name on the back while at Inter.
    Sent off for Italy U21's and proceeded to sit on the floor ignoring the players, managers and referee.
    Was stopped by police driving round Hulme in his Maserati with £25,000 cash on the passenger seat. When asked why he said 'Because I'm rich'.
    Had to be physically hauled away by Javier Zanetti for refusing to let Samuel Eto'o take a penalty that he had won.
    Once broke up with a girlfriend via text while she was presenting a live TV show.
    Slept with a model while his girlfriend was asleep downstairs.
    Walked into a womens prison with his brother because he wanted to know what really was inside.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well normally, this kind of ignorance would be cured with what used to be called an educational system. This is where a coach (as in mentor) comes in, they can sometimes provide some of the same help.

Oct 26, 2009
    i don't get how they were running out of breath even before half time.....its like they played two consecutive matches...the loss has nothing to do wit downplaying the 'Ricans

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #872
    Well normally, this kind of ignorance would be cured with what used to be called an educational system. This is where a coach (as in mentor) comes in, they can sometimes provide some of the same help.
    You think it's just a coach. But there was/is a whole team of people behind Balotelli (or any player). Psychiatrist, coach, players and dozens of other people in a team. I'm pretty sure they all talked to him at some point or another, yet they failed. They failed with many players, Balotelli is just one of them. It's only his fault that he can't change. There's no special cure that Conte would offer, as he heard all those stories before. You can't go to a mental person and tell him to behave normally.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Balo is a great player, I don't care which way you look at it. He has had his issues but he is maturing, what because he missed two chances he is a dick head again?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    You think it's just a coach. But there was/is a whole team of people behind Balotelli (or any player). Psychiatrist, coach, players and dozens of other people in a team. I'm pretty sure they all talked to him at some point or another, yet they failed. They failed with many players, Balotelli is just one of them. It's only his fault that he can't change. There's no special cure that Conte would offer, as he heard all those stories before. You can't go to a mental person and tell him to behave normally.
    He probably wasn't open to it. Usually it takes a dramatic event in a person's life to change his mind. Like a horrific injury. Or a family tragedy. Or the birth of a child (but that doesn't work for everyone).

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #876
    He probably wasn't open to it. Usually it takes a dramatic event in a person's life to change his mind. Like a horrific injury. Or a family tragedy. Or the birth of a child (but that doesn't work for everyone).
    What you say makes no difference who coaches him and who his mentor is.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #879
    Sometimes Dusan it's like you're doing everything to create a misunderstanding. We almost always agree on everything, and yet... :D
    Unless you think it's a coach who will create a horrific injury, family tragedy or give him a child, then we'll always find a way to disagree somewhere. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Unless you think it's a coach who will create a horrific injury, family tragedy or give him a child, then we'll always find a way to disagree somewhere. :D
    See there you go again. I refuse to spoon feed you like I did people in those ancient and pointless religious debates. You're way too smart for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)