Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If De Sciglio is back and Barzagli needs a day off, I think Prandelli will want to use Paletta over Bonucci as well.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Costa Rica is more scary than England . They would be more accustomed to the weather and they play fast football.
It will be tough for our team to cope with their pace with the weather condition.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
We'll not play the game at pace just like we did against england.Prior to england game,thats what everyone was talking.End of the game,19 year old sterling was panting like a bitch while pirlo stood like he could go on for another 90.
Not saying we'll definitely win,but it sure won't be heat or pace that would be responsible.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Let Prandelli rotate the squad around. Remember, Italy is playing three games in the tropical and humid Northern Brazil, it will be wise for Prandelli to manage the squad correctly.
Rotate when we qualify But for now play the best team. Also your comment about the tropics and the humid don't hold anymore they are climatised by now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4581714 said:
Barzagli became injury prone unfortunately
Problem is he hasn't been given a chance to let this injury clear up properly, we needed him and now Italy do. Hopefully he gets good treatment after the tournament.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Costa Rica is more scary than England . They would be more accustomed to the weather and they play fast football.
It will be tough for our team to cope with their pace with the weather condition.
Costa Rica may be scary becaue of what they did to Uruguay and because of the weather but if we're going to be scared of Costa Rica then might as well jump on Spain's plane back home. This is a MUST WIN game for Italy, need to kill it fast and swiftly because having to play a final game with Uruguay in which we need a result to me is more scary.

I hope they come out with the mindset to win tomorrow and then the Uruguay game Prandelli could play the kids like he did vs Flumenese!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think the idea in this game is to limit Costa Rica to few attacks, with dominant possession. We hardly want to see Bonucci turned and running back towards his own goal.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It's Costa Rica guys…No offence but I don't think anyone thought CR would pick up a point this tournament.

Costa Rica will be more accustomed to the climate but ultimately lack the quality compared to England. This game is a must win.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
It's Costa Rica guys…No offence but I don't think anyone thought CR would pick up a point this tournament.

England have much more pace than Costa Rica but CR will be more accustomed to the climate but ultimately lack the quality compared to England. This game is a must win.
I hope you're right. I just don't want a surprise. I hope the guys are 100% super focused and don't take CR lightly. I think seeing how they beat Uruguay will make them focus.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
Costa Rica has a better midfield than Uruguay and could actually get the ball to their lightning fast attacking players.

Uruguay has a midfield of gargano-arevalo rios LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)