Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Didnt your mother told you not to take up things for out of the gutter?

- - - Updated - - -

Best thing about Brasil...

here I found it on Instagram on the instaazzurri page. I don't know how credible it is but I certainly didn't make it up. here is what they wrote :

instaazzurri
2 days ago
According to multiple reports around the peninsula, Cesare Prandelli has been testing out the following attack in training and it is looking likely that he could deploy the attack of Cerci, Cassano, Insigne & Immobile in Friday's game against Costa Rica. It what looks like a very offensive approach, Italy can secure qualification with a victory over Costa Rica.

http://instagram.com/p/pTwnWIh8ws/

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
here I found it on Instagram on the instaazzurri page. I don't know how credible it is but I certainly didn't make it up. here is what they wrote :

instaazzurri
2 days ago
According to multiple reports around the peninsula, Cesare Prandelli has been testing out the following attack in training and it is looking likely that he could deploy the attack of Cerci, Cassano, Insigne & Immobile in Friday's game against Costa Rica. It what looks like a very offensive approach, Italy can secure qualification with a victory over Costa Rica.

Well with that formation. I dont expect my wing backs to be attacking every changes they get. Its good that you giving all the forwards a play since that you only started one. But not playing Balotelli is a huge mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

instaazzurri
2 days ago

Well with that formation. I dont expect my wing backs to be attacking every changes they get. Its good that you giving all the forwards a play since that you only started one. But not playing Balotelli is a huge mistake.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

agreed and I doubt he will do this. Our midfield is our stregth, no need to mess it up .

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It is reported on their website that Italy now have a full squad, all players have resumed training :tuttosport:
:weee:

- - - Updated - - -

instaazzurri
2 days ago

Thanks. :tup:

I don't like that he's mixing it up, but we'll see I guess.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #648
    I'd like to see those names bar Cassano. Cerci - Immobile - Insigne and just field Cassano for the last 25-30mins to finish 'em off.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Paletta wasn't great against England but he grew into the game once the nerves were gone. He'll be fine, good enough for Costa Rica imo

what's far more important is that this experimental attack works

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    And that by far is my largest worry. How quick we conceded on that counter after the first goal, can't let that happen again if this team is to just sit in front of their box.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)