Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Ahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

If face Spain, we need to go 352 or 3421, in the confed cup candreva and Maggio absolutely dominated their side, actually we should go 3421 from the start, we play better with that, if it's not working, you can easily transform into a 433 with this lineup
Buffon
Barzagli-De Rossi-Chiellini
Maggio-pirlo-marchisio-criscito
Candreva-Berardi
Balo
They should put this in newspapers next to the sudoku. "Find how many players are played out of position."

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
They should put this in newspapers next to the sudoku. "Find how many players are played out of position."
They could alternate his formations with Raki's.

Though I think De Rossi impressed as a CB in Euro 2012 when Prandelli was using a 3-man defense, he sucks there with 4 at the back though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm just looking around at Italian coaches who aren't already tied down to massive contracts either at big club teams or national teams, and there aren't many left. I actually think Allegri works with a lot of calm, but maybe he's a little bit too timid.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

logical choice would be Allegri. I would also like to point out Ranieri. I think Allegri can do some good with the new gen of Italian talent

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dude. It's the Muricans man. They know $#@! about "soccer" as they call it. Over there, football is played using the arms and hands, and the most important guy, the QB, throws the $#@!ing ball ffs!
Americans know more about real football than Thailand or Italy know about a thriving economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)