Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
is there any possiblity of presence both cassano and rossi in mundial brazil?
Any possibility? It's almost sure

If we're playing a 4-3-1-2 I hope they're both starting upfront alongside Balotelli/Immobile. Some reports say that they're gonna play a back 3 like the one that troubled Spain in 2012 (group stage) and 2013, but I don't know how true is that. I still believe, however, that 4-3-1-2 is the best line-up for this squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Any possibility? It's almost sure

If we're playing a 4-3-1-2 I hope they're both starting upfront alongside Balotelli/Immobile. Some reports say that they're gonna play a back 3 like the one that troubled Spain in 2012 (group stage) and 2013, but I don't know how true is that. I still believe, however, that 4-3-1-2 is the best line-up for this squad.
I doubt he plays Balotelli and Immobile, it would be too much dangerous and we wouldn't want that now right? The two upfront will likely be Balotelli and Cassano.

My ideal formation :

............Balotelli.Immobile
..........Insigne.Pirlo.Verratti
.................DeRossi
DeCeglie.Chellini.Barzagli.Abate

Jul 20, 2012
I doubt he plays Balotelli and Immobile, it would be too much dangerous and we wouldn't want that now right? The two upfront will likely be Balotelli and Cassano.

My ideal formation :

............Balotelli.Immobile
..........Insigne.Pirlo.Verratti
.................DeRossi
DeCeglie.Chellini.Barzagli.Abate
What is that garbage?

--------------Buffon
-----------------------
Abate--Barzagli--Chiellini--De Sciglio
-----------------------------------
De Rossi-------Pirlo------Marchisio
-----------------------------------
Cassano------Balotelli-----Insigne

I think it'll be something like that

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Balo will play for sure, Insigne and Immobile will be coming of the bench...

if all are fit, this is what i can see:

Buffon

Abate - Barza - Chiello - De Sciglio

DDR - Pirlo - Marcha

Candreva - Cassano/Cerci/Insigne

Balo​

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Prandelli has been rotating all kinds of players and formations but I think the real setup was vs. Luxembourg.

I think Italy will start with a 4-3-2-1.

Personally, I like Candreva and Cerci behind Balotelli because of their work rate but I can see Marchisio playing instead of Cerci because it allows Verratti to start in midfield and should increase our possession which is important in the hot weather.

The real key is to not depend on Pirlo. Against Luxembourg he was actually moving about the pitch with DDR and Verratti taking turns moving into the regista spot. I really liked that. He can't escape markers anymore so field 2 other ball playing mids beside him and use a more fluid CM trio.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
English sources are pretty much confirming that Pirlo will be man-marked, probably by Welbeck, so I wonder if Prandelli will field Verratti in front of Pirlo with the idea of shifting the initial attention away from Pirlo and getting England's midfield confused as to who is dictating from midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)