Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Yeah have to say, didn't like the way Italy defended at all in the last couple of years. Prandelli needs to sort that out as much as he can over the next few weeks.
He knew that with 352/361 he could tie Spain's tiki-taka in that final, like Italy did in the group stage, yet he turned on his stubborn mode and used his one and only 4312 formation with injured Chiello as left fullback :sergio: :sergio: And that Tiago Motta's sub :lol: too many mistakes for the 1 game, toooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lol yeah using the 4-3-1-2 in the final was the biggest facepalm move he did in the Euro final. He did learn his lesson a year later in the Confeds, were Italy pushed Spain to the limit and deserved to win the game IMO.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
3421 should only be used against Spain and other nations with similar playstyle
against the Germany's and Brazils a 433 Insigne/-Balo/Rossi/Immobile-Cerci/Candreva or 4312 with Cassano as trequartista should be used

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
3421 should only be used against Spain and other nations with similar playstyle
against the Germany's and Brazils a 433 Insigne/-Balo/Rossi/Immobile-Cerci/Candreva or 4312 with Cassano as trequartista should be used
I disagree. I believe it can work against Brazil because they just naturally attack and we take them on a the counter... Its embedding in them to attack. For years Italy strengthen lies in out thinking other opponents. Please dont let it stop now... Hopefully Prandelli dont play he wants to go head to head with another nation and play the same formation as them. "England Columbia and Uruguay" Not a walk in the park. Start that 3-4-2-1 FIRST GAME!!!

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)