Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
all you fake italian fanboy wannabe here, just get over it.......Italia are out and deseverdly so. so stop whining and move on. I didnt expect a dam thing in this WC and so why kid yourselves too. As long as spain dont win.....im good.
I can't see any Italian fanboy saying otherwise. All of them said Italy deserved to go out. This thread is called "Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread", which means Italian fanboys are here to discuss Italy's campaign.

The ones who should keep out of this thread, are the ones with the "ITAliens", "bastards", "Punks" and other childish phrases.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Some people watch the World Cup just to see Italy crash out. They're even worse than "fanboys".
When France went out, some members here laughed and celebrated. When Spain will crush out, some will do the same. When England will crush out, it will be like a mental hospital here.

The Azzurri aren't and shouldn't be immune to laughter and criticism.

What the Azzurri fans feel when people celebrate their exit is the same what the English, Germans and some others here will feel when their team will crush out and you will laugh and celebrate.

Let the people celebrate Italy's exit just like they should let you celebrate when Italy will win.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4,050
    Yea I realized that I can't complain about Italy haters posting in this thread since I frequent the French one.:(

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    When France went out, some members here laughed and celebrated. When Spain will crush out, some will do the same. When England will crush out, it will be like a mental hospital here.

What the Azzurri fans feel when people celebrate their exit is the same what the English, Germans and some others here will feel when their team will crush out and you will laugh and celebrate.

Let the people celebrate Italy's exit just like they should let you celebrate when Italy will win.
    I'm impressed with your analogies.

Nov 1, 2002

because italian media and players are humble compared to english and spain media
    you should see what they say and what they write when they play against any big team. like how the germans were making jokes about italy in 2006

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4,055
    because italian media and players are humble compared to english and spain media
    you should see what they say and what they write when they play against any big team. like how the germans were making jokes about italy in 2006
    Dunno about that, I think the Italian players are certainly much more tolerable than their English counterparts but the Media is just as stupid. They haven't been as arrogant recently but nobody really expected much from Italy this time around.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    On par with yours.
    So if I'm happy that Italy lose a match and if I make that happiness public, it's not the same as you celebrating with Spain crushing out?

That was my logic and you think it's the same as Juve_26's, right?
    He thinks that England deserve the hatred due to the arrogance of their media, and Italy don't deserve it because their media isn't arrogant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)