Official Application for Moderator (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just sent her home, but I have a more experienced single hump who's punching in at 6:00.

She could show the youngin' a few things.:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Just sent her home, but I have a more experienced single hump who's punching in at 6:00.

She could show the youngin' a few things.:D
Oh well, let her give him a discount in that case.... put it on on my tab! :cool:

I'll let you keep Tanya for another week too... things are going pretty slow in my hood anyway..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Oh well, let her give him a discount in that case.... put it on on my tab! :cool:

I'll let you keep Tanya for another week too... things are going pretty slow in my hood anyway..
"Two-Teeth Tanya"?!?!?!?!

Oh hell no. I can't even give her away, even if I include coupons for a free Falaffel at the local diner

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

"Two-Teeth Tanya"?!?!?!?!

Oh hell no. I can't even give her away, even if I include coupons for a free Falaffel at the local diner
That's 3 teeth :groan: .. She still has that extra wisdom tooth at the back.. A couple of customers told me that it comes in handy!
and don't forget, experience counts!!

Oh.. who am I kidding.... I just can't get rid of her... :stress:

Common man.. there must be someone you want from my crew!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm digging the signature, man.

Myself, I have a website

www.howdesperatemustyoubetowannafukkacamel.com

I'll tell you what, I'll take Lequitia from you, because a lot of my customers dig the "ethnic" camels, and I'll trade you "wonder Hump" Wanda, one of my falaffel coupon books, and a camel to be named later.

Oh, and all my beeches now have their toungues pierced. Special request from my best customer, Alex Samatar

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'm digging the signature, man.

Myself, I have a website

www.howdesperatemustyoubetowannafukkacamel.com
you already have a site and I'm still setting up my phone system!! You're putting me out of business man!!

Anyhow, 1-800-bump-a-hump should speed things up..

I'll tell you what, I'll take Lequitia from you, because a lot of my customers dig the "ethnic" camels, and I'll trade you "wonder Hump" Wanda, one of my falaffel coupon books, and a camel to be named later.
You leave me no choice!... azzurri7 is a valued customer and he should get a special offer in your hood with my blessings..

Oh, and all my beeches now have their toungues pierced. Special request from my best customer, Alex Samatar
Don't listen to that Alex Samatar... He'll fool you!! He'll ruin you like he did me in the long run... He pretended to be a good customer and he requested that my "caravan" stay hairy and un-trimmed... now my camels look like snuffleupagus!

Little do you know that he's got his own goat business!! :fero:
We should join forces!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Alright, fine.

Azzuri7 gets the "Deluxe Package" at "Business Class" prices. But that's the best I can do. My 7 Ferrari's weren't for free, you know.

So, Cookie Pants is in the "goat" industry now? Now, I have little to no morals whatsoever, but even I wouldn't stoop that low.

Join forces, you say??

Hmmmm.......................

Only if I get to keep my Pimp name "Camel Toe Tyrone"

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #359
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Just listen to the sound of Oaks of Love's load hitting the back of the Ziplock Bag.
    what would convince you that I would be moderator material my little 'shepard in the dark'?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Nick, you know I like you and I readily admit that I would not even enjoy this forum if you were not here, but only one thing could make me vote "Yes" on the Mod question:

If elected, I would want you to ban all juvenile bathroom humor and edit all sexually suggestive posts that appear in the Juventuz forum. Would you agree to that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)