Official: Almiron to Juve (4 Viewers)

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
Almiron is a good signing, powerful right foot, good passing capability and good with the ball, he might just do well in Juve, but I still doubt whether he could be a player for a first class team of the first 3

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
wtf...Interisti who is supportive of Juve?
He also likes Barca, Liverpool, PSG and Marsielle, Dortmund, Al Ahly, Boca Juniors and his favourite players are Del Piero, Adriano, J.Zanetti, Ronaldinho, Messi, Riquelme, Recoba, Buffon, Stankovic and some others he can't remember.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He also likes Barca, Liverpool, PSG and Marsielle, Dortmund, Al Ahly, Boca Juniors and his favourite players are Del Piero, Adriano, J.Zanetti, Ronaldinho, Messi, Riquelme, Recoba, Buffon, Stankovic and some others he can't remember.
:p :p ....he is just a football fan nice

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
WOW! sOME REACTIONS :)
Just to make things clear, I will never EVER be a fan of Juve or Milan, I am a die heart Interista, I just like to scroll in rival forums and have meanigful civil discussions about the players the team and the clubs.

You all could find me on Milanmania and forza-inter forums also

I am not a fan of Moggi at all :yuck:

Will not, never will be and certainly not a gloryhunter ;)

That's me :)

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
the team that i want Juve to beat up the most now is Inter.....not becoz i hate inter that much, becoz of the management. I believe they must have done sth underneath the sun and have escape punishment time and time again for whatever reason..
I do like some of the inter stars like Recoba, Figo, Crespo..
the one i dislike d most is ...guess who?
zlatan Ibrahimovic
but karim, i salute you, at least u behave like a civil fan..=)

Mar 30, 2006
I would love to see those three locked in a room together.

Who would throw the first punch?
Come on we already know what would happen. Moggi and Galliani would take each other down. While Moratti hides, waiting with a thirst for blood like a vulture. Then when they are down he will step in and take the scrapes. Not like a man ...but an animal.

He has no shame

:pint:

by the way...

Hello Inter fan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)