Official: Almiron to Juve (3 Viewers)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
WOW! sOME REACTIONS :)
Just to make things clear, I will never EVER be a fan of Juve or Milan, I am a die heart Interista, I just like to scroll in rival forums and have meanigful civil discussions about the players the team and the clubs.

You all could find me on Milanmania and forza-inter forums also

I am not a fan of Moggi at all :yuck:

Will not, never will be and certainly not a gloryhunter ;)

That's me :)
I envy you for having so much spare time.......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
WOW! sOME REACTIONS :)
Just to make things clear, I will never EVER be a fan of Juve or Milan, I am a die heart Interista, I just like to scroll in rival forums and have meanigful civil discussions about the players the team and the clubs.

You all could find me on Milanmania and forza-inter forums also

I am not a fan of Moggi at all :yuck:

Will not, never will be and certainly not a gloryhunter ;)

That's me :)
Even inter fans are jealous and envious of our beloved JUVE!!!
were comin back to kick ur whiny ass like we do time and time again...im sure u cant get del piero's free kcik outta ur mind still
forza bianconeri
like i tell my friends who r inter fans..we'll paint ur blue white by the time the game is done cuz ur simply not good enuf for us and never will be...
WE ARE JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
were comin back to kick ur whiny ass like we do time and time again...im sure u cant get del piero's free kcik outta ur mind still
forza bianconeri
like i tell my friends who r inter fans..we'll paint ur blue white by the time the game is done cuz ur simply not good enuf for us and never will be...
That's JUVE's spirit :tup:

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
Originally Posted by Juve Libnan View Post
forza bianconeri
excellent post blue painted white, i like very much

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the team that i want Juve to beat up the most now is Inter.....not becoz i hate inter that much, becoz of the management. I believe they must have done sth underneath the sun and have escape punishment time and time again for whatever reason..
I do like some of the inter stars like Recoba, Figo, Crespo..
the one i dislike d most is ...guess who?
zlatan Ibrahimovic
but karim, i salute you, at least u behave like a civil fan..=)
Honestly I am sick of beating the shit outta them.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Almiron is not a playmaker though.
He is, in some way. He has abilities more of a playmaker than a defensive midfielder.

P.S. I can´t believe you guys canoth have a normal discussion with a peaceful, friendly Inter fan. Inter fans are also humans, you know? They don´t bite....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
read again. not every single Inter fan laughed at Agnelli's death. only an idiot will claim something like that (like it is a fact), and hate them all for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)