October War,حرب أكتوبر or מלחמת יום ה&#14 (1 Viewer)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Today we the Arabs generally and the Egyptians specially celebrate the october war victory in 1973 over Israel.The victory that regained our dignity after the 1967 defeat.

It is considered as the most famous and influential war happend after the world war ll,as it led to a sever international crises,Oil embargo and most noticeably a near confrontation between the imperialist US and the communist USSR.

It is a war where we proved that Israel without America is nothing but a bunch of kids who don't know what to do and how to deal.

It is a war that witnessed the last and a true form of unity between the Arab states.

It is a war that made people in the west use bicycles instead of vehicles:D ,and proved to the westerns that their need to our Oil more than our need for their support.

It was very sad what happend in Al-Ahly vs Al Taragy match a couple of days ago,but thank God that this day comes after it so it may wash all the dirt caused by that incident.

So,Happy 6-10 to all those who celebrate it today,and may Allah have mercy on all our shaheeds who lost their lives 37 years back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=298dY-38bsc&feature=related

I would say again;كل عام وانتم بخير
to all the arabian members here.

And a special tahany to the Egyptian mates,Neggar,Wahdan,Hazem..etc.

R.I.P Anwar Al Saddat
R.I.P King Faisal
R.I.P Hafez Al Assad

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I find my birthday to be far more thread-worthy than this.

And bicycles are heavily used here with or without oil supply, you fat Arab.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
You could have elaborated the answer :lol:
Who else?
:D you didn't direct the question at me :D
Anyways, I think Morocco and Qatar do recognize Israel... Tunisia too (But I'm not sure)

You are asking about Al-Asad, then...

He killed Salah Jadid.

Forget the massacres he made in Lebanon. What about the Syrian people he massacred in Hamah city in 1980s?
About Salah Jadid, the whole period was a mess and anyone could have killed anyone...:D (But if you supported Jadid, then I can understand this reason)...

Now, for Hamah city, It was his brother Ref3at who did that, and he was planning to do the same in Damascus before Hafez stopped him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I asked because I only found 1 source and it was a yahoo answer so I couldn't take it seriously. There were the countries that didn't recognize Israel and it seemed like only Egypt was missing from the Arab world.
The answer was from 2007 so maybe something changed in the meantime.

These were the listed countries: Algeria, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Guinea, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, The Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic of Western Sahara (in exile,) Cuba, Republic of China (Taiwan), North Korea, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates and Yemen
---------------

Why did Morocco recognize Israel?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
About Salah Jadid, the whole period was a mess and anyone could have killed anyone...:D (But if you supported Jadid, then I can understand this reason)...

Now, for Hamah city, It was his brother Ref3at who did that, and he was planning to do the same in Damascus before Hafez stopped him.
I did not support Jadid, but he seemed a good guy relatively to Al-Asad who did nothing on all sectors.

I would understand if he gave up Golan in order to deploy his resources to make a manufacturing, agricultural, infrastructure development in his country. But in fact, he did nothing. His only concern was to stay the president and to inherit the presidency to his son as if Syria is his own farm.

You know Refaat could not do that alone. No? And who brought Refaat in the first place to politics?

Ok. Forget about that. What about his destroying to Tal Al-Zaatar camp in Lebanon?

What about occupying Lebanon for more than 20 years?

What about being the first Arab president to inherit presidency to his son?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I asked because I only found 1 source and it was a yahoo answer so I couldn't take it seriously. There were the countries that didn't recognize Israel and it seemed like only Egypt was missing from the Arab world.
The answer was from 2007 so maybe something changed in the meantime.

These were the listed countries: Algeria, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Guinea, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, The Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic of Western Sahara (in exile,) Cuba, Republic of China (Taiwan), North Korea, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates and Yemen
---------------

Why did Morocco recognize Israel?
Morocco, Oman and Qatar recognize Israel. Also Jordan and Palestinian Fateh recognize them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)