Not only Juve involved in wiretaps scandal (19 Viewers)

May 8, 2006
Maresca said:
next season there will be no team in serie A, exept inter, who are so honest, but I still doubt them winning the serie A:D

Dont get your hopes up ... Juve will go down ...

Na na na na ... Na na na na ... HEY HEY HEY ... GOODBYE!

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Maresca said:
Napoli, spunta anche il Milan

Spunta anche il nome del Milan tra le società coinvolte nell'inchiesta avviata dalla Procura di Napoli sulle partite falsate della stagione 2004/2005.
Dopo Juventus, Lazio e Fiorentina dunque anche la società rossonera sarebbe coinvolta, mentre in maniera marginale l'inchiesta interesserebbe anche altri club.

Lo hanno riferito i magistrati titolari delle indagini preliminari.

-------------------------

Milan is also involved..wtf is going on.
This is just getting freaky.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
axlrose85 said:
could we be stripped off some titles if found guilty?
I dont believe so, I think it would only be this seasons title as most of the evidence does point at this season. However if those who are getting a thrill out of seeing one of the most prestigious italian clubs go down procede further with their allegations then I wont be suprised if they do. However I believe this scenario may be unlikely.

However the hillarious thing is, as both us and milan are involved in cheating and we were stripped of our league then guess who will be crowned as the champions :lol:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jeez, did that transfer ban make you all bitter?

IMO the Italian game was already played in clouds of smoke...it was a thing that many officials did..

Moggi just entered the game and played it better than any other official/club staff...I think his competitive attitude pushed him the best in the Italian behind the doors game which made others resent him...

This scandal push was planned years ago IMO...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
- vOnAm - said:

IMO the Italian game was already played in clouds of smoke...it was a thing that many officials did..

Moggi just entered the game and played it better than any other official/club staff...I think his competitive attitude pushed him the best in the Italian behind the doors game which made others resent him...

Interesting theory. It has some merit...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
- vOnAm - said:

100% agree :agree:

They have to punish Seri-A as a whole and replace it with Seri-1, beside that nothing change. :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
because there are many teams involved , IMO there will be no major punishment like the relegation , i am sure of this , imagine Serie A without Juve and Milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)