Not only Juve involved in wiretaps scandal (19 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's hard to imagine Juventus being in this alone. If indeed, Juve did achieve what they have through external sources, then it's extremely hard to imagine them having pulled it off, without a larger nexus. As far as I'm concerned, each of Italy's successful clubs have a bit of their pie. Too bad, it's the way of the world, that the most successful must bear the brunt.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
baggio said:
It's hard to imagine Juventus being in this alone. If indeed, Juve did achieve what they have through external sources, then it's extremely hard to imagine them having pulled it off, without a larger nexus. As far as I'm concerned, each of Italy's successful clubs have a bit of their pie. Too bad, it's the way of the world, that the most successful must bear the brunt.

It's time for every fan of their respective team involved in this shame to be sadden.
If these allergations turn out to be true it will show that these people, who have done this, have neither honour nor love for the team and its history:
Let them then be damned and dishonoured.

Until that time I can do only what I always do and have alway done:
Cheer on my team to hopeful victory in their next game...Anon

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Moggi might have done great things for juventus but if it turns out to be true that he manipulated games i will hate him to the end of my live. Some people in the forum say that we should thank moggi for a lot of great years. But if the things that are written about him in the newspapers are true he much more damaged our club than he ever helped us.
Our image will be damaged for years. It will be much harder for us to get a sponsor. No company wants to be associated with a criminal club. I just hope that not everything is true that has been said about us.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Moggi was there to do a job. How he did it was his prerogative, not the club's. Having said that, it's very easy to isolate Luciano, but I think it's imperative, Juventus FC stand behind their triade for all those memories, if nothing else.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Serie B?? Baaa Ham Bug!!!

This will all blow into the wind ....and we will see Moggi and Girardu out the door...
Nothing else mabey a fine or something....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Napoli, spunta anche il Milan

Spunta anche il nome del Milan tra le società coinvolte nell'inchiesta avviata dalla Procura di Napoli sulle partite falsate della stagione 2004/2005.
Dopo Juventus, Lazio e Fiorentina dunque anche la società rossonera sarebbe coinvolta, mentre in maniera marginale l'inchiesta interesserebbe anche altri club.

Lo hanno riferito i magistrati titolari delle indagini preliminari.

-------------------------

Milan is also involved..wtf is going on.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
there could be demotion man.i think the authorities are desperate to clear up the mess once and for all.i bet all those mid table serie B teams are throwing parties right now.they could end up serie A without even deserving it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)