Norberto Murara Neto (3 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Apart from the first goal, where he was partly responsible (%25 probably), he did good. It's not easy for a GK to play at his best when all his teammates, and particularly the defense, are having a really bad day and cannot take the ball out of your own half.

He is a very good GK. A great one to have as a sub. But, he is nowhere near the quality of a Juve starter GK in the future, especially succeeding the GOAT.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he lacks the personality of someone like Buffon, first and foremost. Without that guarantee behind you it creates uncertainty in the defence. He'd need a run of games but he isn't going to get that, so we have to make do with what we have.

I don't think playing in front of a randomly selected team helped him out at all. The pass to Hernanes was dumb, even if it should have been called a foul later, and he should have saved Brozovic's penalty in regular time, but I didn't see him before 55' to comment. He probably couldn't have saved the first and definitely not the second.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Storari had so much more personality than this guy. He was a big game player, with a big player temperament. We could maybe attribute that confidence to his experience and age, but hopefully Neto also imbibes some of Gigi's greatness while spending time at the club. Noway this guy can ever be a Juve level #1. Any chance we got some pull on Donnarumma? That guy is not the best Ive seen, I personally prefer Perin from the younger bunch, but for 16 year old, he has immense temperament. You can tell he will be a big player in his time.

Jul 13, 2010
Hey, so if Neto is out for the remainder of the season, maybe rubinho may step in for the last three games and the buffon will step in in the coppa final? nah, no one will give him three games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)