Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (19 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Everything is the scale though. You can't live an entire life without any wrongdoing. I'm sure the Coca Cola Company have done something bad at some point. But sometimes I just want to drink a Coke.

With Saudi Arabia you're talking about glaring human rights violations and the money you're getting is coming directly from the people responsible for those violations. In most cases we're talking about established players with a lot of money in the bank, who are nonetheless willing to aid a horrific regime. And yes, I get that no one is without sin. We should remember that. But to me that doesn't mean we can't condemn certain actions. Otherwise we could throw out the entire criminal justice system as well.

Oh condemning saudi is a given, calling out players who went for the bag for whatever reason is what bothers me, and like you said especially coming from a colleague. We are all aiding these regimes in different capacities.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh condemning saudi is a given, calling out players who went for the bag for whatever reason is what bothers me, and like you said especially coming from a colleague. We are all aiding these regimes in different capacities.
Yeah, I'd still consider it poor form from Kroos. That is something you just don't do imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Carrasco again :lol:

True family man.

And whoever does these pictures for Romano - they are fucking terrible.
Carrasco is such a whore.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's also fair enough he's allowed to leave after going, nothing good comes from telling him to go back.
yeah, Fulham are going to have their best player disgruntled for the future. Should never have let him do the medical if they weren’t sure they could get a replacement. Also Bayern left it a little late as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)