Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (6 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, but u dont understand football, if ur happy with the state sponsoring whole league and ruining the football in Europe. In my country there is also a shitty league, but I wouldnt ever be happy over derby of two teams, because state sponsored them with 6 world class players each. For me this is totally ruining the stability of European football, which im fan of. No matter who did it, but when its done by the state which is also is shitting on their own kind and harrassing them is doing it, then its even worse.
Yet we see people who cant wait to watch that. This is fucking plastic, if i see the team which has achieved this by good managment and talent raise, then im all for it, but not fucking goverment sponsoring.
And yes the same goes to fucking PSG and Man City. this should never happen and be properly regulated.
And yes i raged totally in the morning and over did in some sentences, but cmon, every genuine football fan see this is not good or right.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont care how fanatic ur, if ur happy with this shit it only shows ur a plastic fan and this guy is clearly happy with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Says a guy from India, please...
Honestly it sounds like you're not just concerned about Arab influence 'ruining' football but Arab influence 'ruining' Europe more broadly

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Sorry, but u dont understand football, if ur happy with the state sponsoring whole league and ruining the football in Europe. In my country there is also a shitty league, but I wouldnt ever be happy over derby of two teams, because state sponsored them with 6 world class players each. For me this is totally ruining the stability of European football, which im fan of. No matter who did it, but when its done by the state which is also is shitting on their own kind and harrassing them is doing it, then its even worse.
Yet we see people who cant wait to watch that. This is fucking plastic, if i see the team which has achieved this by good managment and talent raise, then im all for it, but not fucking goverment sponsoring.
And yes the same goes to fucking PSG and Man City. this should never happen and be properly regulated.
And yes i raged totally in the morning and over did in some sentences, but cmon, every genuine football fan see this is not good or right.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont care how fanatic ur, if ur happy with this shit it only shows ur a plastic fan and this guy is clearly happy with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Says a guy from India, please...
What they’re doing is exactly on the same line as the PL does. Honestly I don’t see much difference. There’s historic sentiment with the PL but that’s about it. When they came close to a more fair share of money with the Super League they were the first to complain. Now Europe is facing something very different with the Arabs.

If some Arab club offers 40m for McKennie tonight we’ll happily accept it just like any other club would.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What they’re doing is exactly on the same line as the PL does. Honestly I don’t see much difference. There’s historic sentiment with the PL but that’s about it. When they came close to a more fair share of money with the Super League they were the first to complain. Now Europe is facing something very different with the Arabs.

If some Arab club offers 40m for McKennie tonight we’ll happily accept it just like any other club would.
The issue is where the money comes from and what Saudi Arabia should be investing in in that region. It's the same reason why Qatar run clubs are deeply disgusting.

If we're strictly speaking about football, there is no real difference.

Jun 16, 2020
The issue is where the money comes from and what Saudi Arabia should be investing in in that region. It's the same reason why Qatar run clubs are deeply disgusting.

From pumping oil of out the ground that we happily put in our cars.

I think we should avoid making this a political discussion. There’s enough bad to say about Europe aswel of course, change it to a Libyan or Iraqi perspective for example. Or start asking why Maccabi Tel-Aviv has the right to participate in the CL while there isn’t any Palestinian club (or Egyptian to make things less complex). It’s an endless circle if we have to compare good and bad.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Its bizarre really. I still have trouble processing the amount of money they're throwing at these guys.

If anything, this sheds light on how stupid rich some people are by owning apparentely infinite resources in countries where people are fucked. It's a bad look, and it takes away from our self induced illusion that football actually means something.

Without its supposed meaning, there's no crowd, and with no crowd, its simply a boring game of 22 men running in a pitch simulating a battlefield or stg. A pointless simulation, as useful as masturbating with someone elses dick, that somehow covers for frustration on the shitty lives of the people.

Actually we should thank the arabs for this realization. And also FIGC and all oil clubs. Lol.

Btw, today Fluminense plays a home game for its 3rd or 4th quarterfinals ever in Libertadores. Can't wait.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
From pumping oil of out the ground that we happily put in our cars.

I think we should avoid making this a political discussion. There’s enough bad to say about Europe aswel of course, change it to a Libyan or Iraqi perspective for example. Or start asking why Maccabi Tel-Aviv has the right to participate in the CL while there isn’t any Palestinian club (or Egyptian to make things less complex). It’s an endless circle if we have to compare good and bad.
Lol no.

That's always the defence. It's just not true. You can't begin to compare the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Its bizarre really. I still have trouble processing the amount of money they're throwing at these guys.

If anything, this sheds light on how stupid rich some people are by owning apparentely infinite resources in countries where people are fucked. It's a bad look, and it takes away from our self induced illusion that football actually means something.

Without its supposed meaning, there's no crowd, and with no crowd, its simply a boring game of 22 men running in a pitch simulating a battlefield or stg. A pointless simulation, as useful as masturbating with someone elses dick, that somehow covers for frustration on the shitty lives of the people.

Actually we should thank the arabs for this realization. And also FIGC and all oil clubs. Lol.

Btw, today Fluminense plays a home game for its 3rd or 4th quarterfinals ever in Libertadores. Can't wait.
You are right.

Sooner or later it's going to end with people overthrowing these sheiks.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well. Saudi Arabia is squandering billions on football players.

Those billions mostly come from oil money. Oil that is hurting the world we live in. Oil that is sometimes dug up under unfavourable labour conditions.That is one issue.

Another is that Saudi Arabia is bordered by countries that face real difficulties. More than 20 million people in Yemen need humanitarian assistance, over 2 million children are malnourished. Syria and Iraq are right next to Iran and millions of people are fleeing from those countries because of war and tribal conflicts, but Saudi Arabia does not offer them refuge. And the people in Yemen, Syria and Iraq are muslim too. They are their brothers.

There is no way you can look at this, be okay with it and still be a half decent human being.
Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest US allies and they sell them tons of weapons accepting those dirty money. Much more money than they spend on football. Have you checked your country's trade with Saudi Arabia?

Also, what is it with you people that you think you can assess whether someone is a decent human being or not?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Honestly it sounds like you're not just concerned about Arab influence 'ruining' football but Arab influence 'ruining' Europe more broadly
Why would u think i care what happens with any European country besides my own? I don't give a shit what happens there.

I don't see it this way, because pl managed to create a great product, which is enjoyable to watch and they gained their power in a fair way. Here we are talking about state money.

Ofc we accept this kind of money for Mckennie, its not something u can or should fight on a club level.

- - - Updated - - -

Also look at those wages. Vs pl teams we are still able to put similar wages, vs Arabia there really is no way for any club in europe to beat that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest US allies and they sell them tons of weapons accepting those dirty money. Much more money than they spend on football. Have you checked your country's trade with Saudi Arabia?

Also, what is it with you people that you think you can assess whether someone is a decent human being or not?

Again.

This is an extra step.

It's not great to deal with criminals. But it's still better than being the actual criminal in the first place.

I don't see how this is difficult to understand.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Belgium doesn't share borders with a country that has over 20 million people in distress and over 2 million children who are malnourished. Saudi Arabia is literally organising a feast, while they are surrounded by skeletons.

If you cannot see how this is worse than me choosing to eat at a nice restaurant instead of McDonald's I cannot help you.
You only have a problem with this since it ruin your weekly form of entertainment.
You don't really care about about the 20 million people or the 2 million malnourished children.
You wouldn't even eat at McDonalds and donate some $$ online.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You only have a problem with this since it ruin your weekly form of entertainment.
You don't really care about about the 20 million people or the 2 million malnourished children.
It doesn't ruin my weekly form of entertainment.

All the European leagues will still be strong leagues and I will still watch them.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Ur bulllshiting sir, there is a catastrophe happening near our border rn in Ukraine and there is big move from all over the Europe helping these people, sacrificing their own goods in the process.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
See the post of @Akshen above.

And the most entertaining Juve seasons the past twenty years were probably post-Calciopoli i.e. when we had less funds. Certainly not the superstar years after the big money signings of Higuain, De Ligt and Ronaldo.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Saudis are certainly not the first state to use sport and football as a political tool and their sports washing is not that different to what other states do with other forms of entertainment, for example hollywood and the video game industry being vehicles for pro-US military propaganda. Football (and other sports like f1 and boxing) just happens to be an easier market for them to exploit.

Helping their neighbor muslim countries is an odd expectation if you look at the historical and political context in the region, including shia-sunni sectarianism. For example, Saudis supporting groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS to destabilize governments of Iraq and Syria. As for Yemen, rather than simply an absence of aid from Saudis it was aid being actively obstructed by Saudis via blockade (alongside UN security council resolution 2216), which prevented a lot of food, fuel, medicine and humanitarian orgs from entering the country and prevented refugees from escaping, which greatly compounded the famine/humanitarian crisis. Not to mention the (US/UK/UAE-backed) Saudi coalition bombing campaign, which included hundreds of attacks on civilian targets.

Wouldn't putting those criminals in power and supporting them economically, militarily, and politically make one an accomplice to their crimes? It's not like the governments selling them weapons or purchasing their oil are oblivious to where and how the weapons and money will be used.
Your argument is:

1. Saudi Arabia was always horrible.
2. Maybe others helped Saudi Arabia commit atrocities.

How does this make Saudi Arabia look better?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
China world cup champs 2050 is the plan I've heard? Can't wait, Xiōngdì

- - - Updated - - -

There's been a lot of over-the-line language used on the Tuz for a while now and I just ignore it. Tbh agree that it's different when it's something like that said directly to another member.
Yea but have you considered going back to your cave and your goat?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

You mist be kidding if you think EU money running through football ain't dirty.

Also, who are you kidding? What you say is what Jesus would do. You make it sound like world works like that. The US should be helping SA then. Europe would have their hands full too.

Stop dreaming. We're not living in such world. It's about profit. Why would countires help those next to them? When has that happened?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You mist be kidding if you think EU money running through football ain't dirty.

Also, who are you kidding? What you say is what Jesus would do. You make it sound like world works like that. The US should be helping SA then. Europe would have their hands full too.

Stop dreaming. We're not living in such world. It's about profit. Why would countires help those next to them? When has that happened?
Russia is helping Ukraine as we speak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)