Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (7 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Ohh thats Nice, its 2023 and in Saudi Arabia:

Now to back to your Cave and your goat
Also dude making points about what you don't like about Saudi Arabia including a (again, valid) feminist point about women's rights there, and following it up with a racist generalising comment about arab culture is bonkers behaviour and undermines your whole argument

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Also dude making points about what you don't like about Saudi Arabia including a (again, valid) feminist point about women's rights there, and following it up with a racist generalising comment about arab culture is bonkers behaviour and undermines your whole argument
Ignorance is like a broken radio, always on full blast and you can't find the off button.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wow, we now even have Arabs pretending they understand or enjoy football.

You are a friggin moron. Arab world are fanatic footie fans, majority of them are Serie A (atleast before) and Real&Barca fans. Not sure if EPL is growing there now, but knew they were crazy about Serie A and southern europe footie for longer while.

It's the nr one sport there, the fact their leagues are lesser quality or less known doesn't mean they aren't crazy about the game. In fact Qatar world cup the best fans in attendance and passion was the Saudi fans in their games and not just because they neighbouring country to Qatar.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
But what does it have to do with Arabs understanding football? Football is as popular in the Arab world as it is in Europe or Latin America, as per my understanding. Them being mostly shite at it doesn't mean much. Scotland are shite at it too, and we love it more than any cunt.
This.

China are utter shite at football, but we do have quite many pure if not diehard football lovers. :touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You are a friggin moron. Arab world are fanatic footie fans, majority of them are Serie A (atleast before) and Real&Barca fans. Not sure if EPL is growing there now, but knew they were crazy about Serie A and southern europe footie for longer while.

It's the nr one sport there, the fact their leagues are lesser quality or less known doesn't mean they aren't crazy about the game. In fact Qatar world cup the best fans in attendance and passion was the Saudi fans in their games and not just because they neighbouring country to Qatar.
There are a lot of things wrong with the Saudi league. A lot.

The fans are not the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Why some people are so salty about this Arab investment I have no idea :lol:

Well. Saudi Arabia is squandering billions on football players.

Those billions mostly come from oil money. Oil that is hurting the world we live in. Oil that is sometimes dug up under unfavourable labour conditions.That is one issue.

Another is that Saudi Arabia is bordered by countries that face real difficulties. More than 20 million people in Yemen need humanitarian assistance, over 2 million children are malnourished. Syria and Iraq are right next to Iran and millions of people are fleeing from those countries because of war and tribal conflicts, but Saudi Arabia does not offer them refuge. And the people in Yemen, Syria and Iraq are muslim too. They are their brothers.

There is no way you can look at this, be okay with it and still be a half decent human being.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This.

China are utter shite at football, but we do have quite many pure if not diehard football lovers. :touched:
China world cup champs 2050 is the plan I've heard? Can't wait, Xiōngdì

- - - Updated - - -

There's been a lot of over-the-line language used on the Tuz for a while now and I just ignore it. Tbh agree that it's different when it's something like that said directly to another member.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Imo it makes just as much sense, if not more so, than for players who decide to waste their prime there.

Talents not living up to expectations is a common thing. He's taking the save route and decided to cash in right away.

Nah makes less sense imo, this way worse then the ones going there in their 30s (or late 20s). They had their accolades and tried achieving sporting goals, and getting final huge pay days.

This is a top level 21 year old close to going to Napoli, Liverpool and Man City, he had his chance to start his career in higher level for the first time. And said nah I'm good with just the money alone for my barely started career. It's embarrassing lack of ambition.

For example he was about to become Spain NT member. But now I very much doubt Spain will call him up to games.

- - - Updated - - -

There's been a lot of over-the-line language used on the Tuz for a while now and I just ignore it. Tbh agree that it's different when it's something like that said directly to another member.

Tuz bit raw and relaxed moderating we used to it mostly, but Its defenitely different when it's outright xenophobia towards another member like that moron above just wrote.

Fuck that guy.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Barely get a sentence out?

Dude says like 15 sentences in the quickest 5 seconds of your life.
Hey the guy literally just discovered condensation is a real thing so how smart can he be?

He was amazed that liquid bottles taken out of the fridge and left outside form water on the outside of the bottle through condensation and thought it was some kind of magic.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Wow, we now even have Arabs pretending they understand or enjoy football.
Polish people and their understanding of other cultures/races has always been a little suspect :think:

- - - Updated - - -

This seems like a most obvious transfer to Saudi. If not now, definitely down the line

Last edited:

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I wonder this is going to turn out like chinese super league in the end, they were doing similar thing not so long ago and now i never heard of it anymore

Though the names were only the likes of oscar, hulk, hamsik, etc

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
I wonder this is going to turn out like chinese super league in the end, they were doing similar thing not so long ago and now i never heard of it anymore

Though the names were only the likes of oscar, hulk, hamsik, etc
This looks more serious to me than the Chinese SL, more money, more attractive destination, Arabs were already heavily involved in football before this.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
There are a lot of things wrong with the Saudi league. A lot.

The fans are not the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Well. Saudi Arabia is squandering billions on football players.

Those billions mostly come from oil money. Oil that is hurting the world we live in. Oil that is sometimes dug up under unfavourable labour conditions.That is one issue.

Another is that Saudi Arabia is bordered by countries that face real difficulties. More than 20 million people in Yemen need humanitarian assistance, over 2 million children are malnourished. Syria and Iraq are right next to Iran and millions of people are fleeing from those countries because of war and tribal conflicts, but Saudi Arabia does not offer them refuge. And the people in Yemen, Syria and Iraq are muslim too. They are their brothers.

There is no way you can look at this, be okay with it and still be a half decent human being.
Oh you fully decent selfless human being.
Why pay for a match ticket? just to watch 22 players running around?
Why not donate them to charity? help those poor people?
Why eat at a fancy restaurant when can get a meal deal and donate the rest?

The fact is this world is shit, human beings are shit.
I don't agree with what they're doing but you're being a little bit hypocrite discussing all this shit in a football thread

Strickland

May 17, 2019

I don't agree with what they're doing but you're being a little bit hypocrite discussing all this shit in a football thread
1692883457830.png

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
All of these things are disgusting and horrific.

But what does it have to do with Arabs understanding football? Football is as popular in the Arab world as it is in Europe or Latin America, as per my understanding. Them being mostly shite at it doesn't mean much. Scotland are shite at it too, and we love it more than any cunt.
Sorry, but u dont understand football, if ur happy with the state sponsoring whole league and ruining the football in Europe. In my country there is also a shitty league, but I wouldnt ever be happy over derby of two teams, because state sponsored them with 6 world class players each. For me this is totally ruining the stability of European football, which im fan of. No matter who did it, but when its done by the state which is also is shitting on their own kind and harrassing them is doing it, then its even worse.
Yet we see people who cant wait to watch that. This is fucking plastic, if i see the team which has achieved this by good managment and talent raise, then im all for it, but not fucking goverment sponsoring.
And yes the same goes to fucking PSG and Man City. this should never happen and be properly regulated.
And yes i raged totally in the morning and over did in some sentences, but cmon, every genuine football fan see this is not good or right.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont care how fanatic ur, if ur happy with this shit it only shows ur a plastic fan and this guy is clearly happy with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Polish people and their understanding of other cultures/races has always been a little suspect :think:
Says a guy from India, please...

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Belgium doesn't share borders with a country that has over 20 million people in distress and over 2 million children who are malnourished. Saudi Arabia is literally organising a feast, while they are surrounded by skeletons.

If you cannot see how this is worse than me choosing to eat at a nice restaurant instead of McDonald's I cannot help you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)