Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (16 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To bring in 18 players in 18 months is an insane amount of turnover at a club. Bayern only have 24 or 25 First-Team players on the entire squad.

....or Belgium.

:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really care about loyalty or "greed" when it comes to players. At the end of the day, you should make as much money as possible because that's the entire point of any career. The clubs might pretend to really love you, but it's a business. One day you can have everything, but you're only a knee injury or back injury away from being a truck driver. Most of the time the employer is going to get their pound of flesh out of you; it's your responsibility to figure out how to get your pound of flesh out of them.

I don't begrudge players getting paid. I think it's just a terrible place to work. Like going from Google to Amazon for an extra few bucks a year. Everything being equal, most European nations are a much more hospitable place than any in the Mid East.
These players already have tens of millions.

Neymar is hardly one injury away from being a truck driver.

It's just stupid. He can buy whatever the hell he wants. He won't ever have to work. Why spend a single minute in an inhumane shithole for another few bucks? That tells me everything I need to know about him as a person. He's a bitch with slave mentality. He'll never be big.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's right though. If I wanted to wear a dress in public like Caicedo's dad, I could get away with it in Europe. But in the Middle East I'd be killed. That's not very hospitable if you ask me.

Even though everyone in the Middle East wears dresses, I guess I don't have that right, do I.

Apr 12, 2004
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I wasn't being funny, though. I was pretty serious.

Would you like to look at GDP per capita? How do you want to measure this? Percentage of population killed in public? Percentage of population not allowed to speak freely regarding the leadership[ of the country?

We can do this a lot of ways.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
Damn dog, look at all these people leaving the hospitable Mid East....

And this is just the EU.

1692042579549.png
syrian , afgani and iraqi are consider a warzone who the west + eu start it ,,, so have some respect for yourself when bring this shit ,,if you lack knowledge or w/e ill be happy to show you the hospitable of how many dead people been killed in sea or in Greece alone not to mention the rest of eu ,, just take 5min and read before typing this stupid numbers :)

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I wasn't being funny, though. I was pretty serious.

Would you like to look at GDP per capita? How do you want to measure this? Percentage of population killed in public? Percentage of population not allowed to speak freely regarding the leadership[ of the country?

We can do this a lot of ways.
dude you guys literally killing millions every year in abortion ,, and crime rate + suicide is high af ,, and gl with the free speech you have,, making drag queen tell you how to raise your kids:p

You are cute lol

We could make out, but I don't wanna get you into trouble.
why you get in trouble ? it`s free speech in the west right ?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
syrian , afgani and iraqi are consider a warzone who the west + eu start it ,,, so have some respect for yourself when bring this shit ,,if you lack knowledge or w/e ill be happy to show you the hospitable of how many dead people been killed in sea or in Greece alone not to mention the rest of eu ,, just take 5min and read before typing this stupid numbers :)

dude you guys literally killing millions every year in abortion ,, and crime rate + suicide is high af ,, and gl with the free speech you have,, making drag queen tell you how to raise your kids:p

Sir, do you know that if you build a telescope big enough you can look back in time?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2004

Holy shit, you're right....

We started the war and people are flooding to the shit countries who started the wars?

Help me understand that.

I don't lack knowledge, inta sharmoot, do you?

Want to see how well I sleep tonight posting a picture of the profit Muhammad and the profit His Holiness the Diesel? I bet you aren't easy on that.

How many people been killed in sea or Greece?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
if you look at all summer transfers on transfermarkt and sort them by market value, there are 0 SA transfers in the top10, 1 in the top20 (SMS) and in general it's still EPL heavily dominating the market.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/somme...ransferfenster=sommertransfers&saison_id=2023

biggest wtf for me is MacAllister for 42m (it does feel like this is missing add-ons, but still) and Caicedo for 116m. you'd think that the guy that just won the WC as one of the stars of the show would have an inflated value.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
if you look at all summer transfers on transfermarkt and sort them by market value, there are 0 SA transfers in the top10, 1 in the top20 (SMS) and in general it's still EPL heavily dominating the market.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/somme...ransferfenster=sommertransfers&saison_id=2023

biggest wtf for me is MacAllister for 42m (it does feel like this is missing add-ons, but still) and Caicedo for 116m. you'd think that the guy that just won the WC as one of the stars of the show would have an inflated value.
Mac Allister's was some form of release clause, probably for a certain club(s). Otherwise, as you say, there's no reason why he wouldn't command a much higher fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)