Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (13 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The existence of clubs like PSG and their unlimited oil money is a problem too. They don't know where or when to stop. I don't blame Mbappe in this situation tbh. There's literally zero regulation in transfers and salaries and you won't see any player complaining.

It's crazy how one sport is being engulfed by a bunch of rich Arabs and they aren't even good at the sport.

It's really about time to introduce a transfer and salary cap. It's becoming an absolute joke.
:agree: Reptilian is the lesser of two evils here. The club themselves have made the player bigger than the club. Now he has the entire club and those sheikhs by the balls. Hilarious stuff really.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
It's going to be great when all these players come back and play in their NT setups and can't keep up with the pace of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Kingsley #Coman had offers from two of the Saudi Pro League’s Big 4 teams: around €65m and €45m net per year on contracts until 2026. The #FCBayern star immediately declined. Even for 100 million currently not an issue for him. Clear & strong statement! @mano_bonke

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The latest is that Mbappe only agreed not to collect the loyalty payment which they agreed before. He won't sign new contract according to this rumour.

Apr 12, 2004
The existence of clubs like PSG and their unlimited oil money is a problem too. They don't know where or when to stop. I don't blame Mbappe in this situation tbh. There's literally zero regulation in transfers and salaries and you won't see any player complaining.

It's crazy how one sport is being engulfed by a bunch of rich Arabs and they aren't even good at the sport.

It's really about time to introduce a transfer and salary cap. It's becoming an absolute joke.
You don't need to institute that, you only need the 50+1 rule from Germany.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
not only the fees and the total amount spent, but those players too

i lost a lot of interest in football lately and i don't watch matches frequently, so i'm not familiar with every player out there. is there anyone on that list who's an unquestionable world class player? enzo isn't bad, nkunku is a beast when not injured, the rest though... for me it looks like they massively overpaid for most of them.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
not only the fees and the total amount spent, but those players too

i lost a lot of interest in football lately and i don't watch matches frequently, so i'm not familiar with every player out there. is there anyone on that list who's an unquestionable world class player? enzo isn't bad, nkunku is a beast when not injured, the rest though... for me it looks like they massively overpaid for most of them.
Only world class/close to world class are Nkunku and maybe Sterling.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

I agree, its also on the oil clubs, but some of these players are also beyond greedy.

Apr 12, 2004
To bring in 18 players in 18 months is an insane amount of turnover at a club. Bayern only have 24 or 25 First-Team players on the entire squad. :lol:
Look who are the all time top scorer for the Netherlands or France
It doesn’t mean much
....or Belgium.

:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, its also on the oil clubs, but some of these players are also beyond greedy.
I don't really care about loyalty or "greed" when it comes to players. At the end of the day, you should make as much money as possible because that's the entire point of any career. The clubs might pretend to really love you, but it's a business. One day you can have everything, but you're only a knee injury or back injury away from being a truck driver. Most of the time the employer is going to get their pound of flesh out of you; it's your responsibility to figure out how to get your pound of flesh out of them.

I don't begrudge players getting paid. I think it's just a terrible place to work. Like going from Google to Amazon for an extra few bucks a year. Everything being equal, most European nations are a much more hospitable place than any in the Mid East.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)